Kneeling roll filling

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

BM

Kneeling roll filling

Post by BM »

Hi shooters,

I'm adjusting my kneeling roll to my personal bodybuild. Now I fill it with rice but when you use a lot it ways a huge amount! Does anyone have an alternative for that? Thanks for help,

BM
Donald McIntosh

Post by Donald McIntosh »

Try grass seed, but beware taking it to countries where you can't import plant seeds!

Some obvious candidates missing from the poll !
Roy McClain

Fill

Post by Roy McClain »

I'd stay away from anything that will grow, or that bugs, rats, or customs inspectors would be curious about. I use the small plastic pellets that go into injection molds. Companies that make plastic products by using the injection mold process have huge amounts of this stuff on the floor. When it gets dirty, or they change colors or such things they have lots of extra and it is usually just thrown away. I keep a 5 gallon bucket with a lid there and they fill it for me to collect as needed. The little plastic beads are really light but hold the shape very well.

Roy McClain
EODTNT1@aol.com
Spalding County Shooting Sports
Tom Monto

Kneeling Roll Filling

Post by Tom Monto »

Go to JoAnn Fabric or any other similar store. They have plastic beads used for filling. About $4.00 a bag. Works great, shapes to your ankle.
TM
Don

Filling

Post by Don »

BM: I second the plastic pellet filling. I got some from a local junior club that was raising money, and they work great. About the size of a pea and pretty light weight. Best thing I have done in awhile. Go for it.