Buying used rifles

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Curt

Buying used rifles

Post by Curt »

What are some websites or other sources that have listings of used smallbore rifles for sale? I know about benchrest.com, gunbroker.com and nealjguns.com. I have been told that there are a plethora of websites that can really only be found if you already know about them. Please clue me into some more sites.

Thanks,

Curt Cenci

Note: Still looking for a FWB 2600 or 2602. . .
PaulB

Used gun sites

Post by PaulB »

auctionarms.com
championshooters.com
gunsamerica.com
mtguns.com
riflesports.com
Katy

Post by Katy »

brenzovich.com
champchoice.com
these are for new rifles
Sid Post

Post by Sid Post »

http://members.aol.com/washsmallbore/stufsale.htm
7. Feinwerkbau 2600 standard rifle. Right handed, excellent condition. Laminated stock with riser blocks, hand stop, bipod and bore guide. Anschutz sights. $1000. Christy Boespflug, (503) 743-4432. (d02)
Curt

already sold

Post by Curt »

I had seen that ad awhile ago and when I called up, the rifle turned out to have been sold over two years before. They gave me number to call since the person who had bougth it might be selling it. When I called him, it had been sold about 2 weeks before I called. Thanks for looking into it though.
Curt
Don

Rifles

Post by Don »

Curt; If you will email jcrossman@thurston.com, he can send you a current list of rifles, etc for sale. The web site has not been in use for some time, so the info is dated. He is supposed to be working on changing it, etc, but has not done so yet. He does send the stuff for sale list to several people all the time. The last list, about a month ago, had some good stuff on it.
Hope this helps. Don in Oregon