WANTED:: Used Feinwerkbau 2600 or 2602

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Curt

WANTED:: Used Feinwerkbau 2600 or 2602

Post by Curt »

I am looking to buy a used FWB 2600 or 2602 standard rifle (Right Handed). Willing to pay upwards of $950 depending on condition and what sights are on it. Call (EST) (610) 967 - 2274 and ask for Curt. Or you can email me at ItalyPRIDE12@aol.com. Thank you.
Norm

May have one for you

Post by Norm »

My friend is considering stoping shooting, and he uses a 2602 with a short barrel. I don't know if that is what you are for, but I will give you a call with details. It is pretty new so he might be asking for more like $1100 for it.
Curt

Budget

Post by Curt »

I am a junior shooter so I am on a pretty tight budget. I do not think I could come up with more than possibly $1000, but that is pushing it. Thanks for looking into and for the call, Norm.
pdeal

Post by pdeal »

Kurt: i know you said FWB and they are nice but Anschutz is so much more common in the US that you might do better going that direction. I have seen the older (spacer adjustable) Anschutz 1907 standard rifles for in your price range. Have a look on www.gunsamerica.com, auctionarms.com, and gunbroker.com. Older Anschutz 1407 standard rifles are pretty common particularly on gunsamerica. You might consider buying an older one then watching for a more modern stock. The really nice thing about Anschutz's is that there is quite a market of parts. What this allows you to do is to upgrade piece-meal with new or used parts. The parts you take off can be sold for decent prices too. There are always quite a few various anschutz parts on ebay.
Curt

May be willing to spend more

Post by Curt »

If you have one to sell and would want more than $1000 for it, contact me and a deal could be made if you think your fwb is worth more than that. My info is in the orriginal post at the top.
Thanks
Curt