Shooting jacket

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Shooting jacket

Post by guest »

Need help. Where can i buy shooting jacket (250.00 budget). Where can i get the sizes or measurement. Can i use ordinary shirt to measure? Thanks
Jay V

Re: Shooting jacket

Post by Jay V »

guest wrote:Need help. Where can i buy shooting jacket (250.00 budget). Where can i get the sizes or measurement. Can i use ordinary shirt to measure? Thanks
Look at www.monardusa.com. They give instructions about how to measure for the jacket on the site. I believe that there is a post here saying that the site will be down for a period of time, you may want to check. Our club doesn't use jackets at this point , but when we do need them we will most likely go with Monard. We do have Monard junior gloves and rolls which we prefer over all others that we have used.

Jay V
AIAC
IL
Gunnar

Monard makes good stuff

Post by Gunnar »

I agree with the user above. MonardUSA was the best place for me as far as shooting clothes go.
As for measuring yourself. They have detailed instruction on their website that is comprehensive.
Good luck.
Bill Poole

Coat

Post by Bill Poole »

Centershot lists both the TL1 and TL2 from Kurt Thune both within your price range

http://www.centershot.com/Merchant2/mer ... ry_Code=KT

I am satisfied with my TL1, but maybe when I spend some time with a real coach I'll learn that why a higher priced one commands a higher price.

Poole
mikeschroeder

Shooting jackets

Post by mikeschroeder »

Hi

One of our shooter's parents called Centershot to buy a jacket. They didn't have any to fit him and were unwilling to order until the ISSF rule flap is set in stone. He's obviously looking elsewhere. I'm not really sure which one Centershot is..... I've only bought from Pilk, Champion's Choice, and Champion Shooters.

Mike
Wichita KS
Joacim

Post by Joacim »

Mike -
If you have a shooter that needs a jacket ASAP - we have about 40 of them in stock and should have one in the size needed.

It might seem strange that they refuse to order jackets, but the reality is that once the new rules go through the "old" jackets will have less value which the dealer will have to absorb. Just be patient and all the service levels will be back to normal once there is a solid rule and not a lot of speculation.

Joacim Trybom
info@trybom.com
www.monardusa.com
503-723-5071
M-F 6.30-9.30 PM PST Weekends 10-5 PST
If the website above doesn't work try www.riflesports.com/monardusa/
we have had problems with our webserver lately
Last edited by Joacim on Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikeschroeder

Post by mikeschroeder »

Hi

If you post your phone number, I bet he calls. Your web link goes to an under construction sign....

Thanks

Mike
Wichita KS