Centra Long Range Rearsight

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Intrepid

Centra Long Range Rearsight

Post by Intrepid »

Hi all,

Was wondering whether the centra long range rearsight can be fitted on to the Feinwerkbau airgun rail? Doesn't state that on their website. TIA!
Ryan Tanoue

centra sight

Post by Ryan Tanoue »

hey. ive got the centra sight on my p-70. it fits fine, and i like it a lot.

Ryan
Intrepid

Re: centra sight

Post by Intrepid »

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your input. Just to know more, how is it different from the normal rearsight? Also, where do I order it from?
ryan tanoue

centra sight

Post by ryan tanoue »

well its different because it has metal screws turning in a metal thread. to clarify, the fwb and ahg sights(20 click) both are metal screws in a plastic thread. supposedly the centra sights are "true clicks" since because they are metal on metal they should click the exact same about every time. not to say that either of the other sights are not good. obviously the best still shoot with them. its whatever your personal preference is. i know you can get them from the rabbs(centershot.com) i would call them and see what they have. hope this helps.
ryan
ryan tanoue

centra sight

Post by ryan tanoue »

just a warning. the centra sights are expensive. i was in germany last month for the bavarian air gun championships and i got a rear sight directly from MEC for 300 euro(about 350$).
ryan
Intrepid

Post by Intrepid »

Interested in ordering. Which mounting do I select for a Feinwerkbau rail and how many minute clicks do I go for? *confused*
ryan tanoue

centra sight

Post by ryan tanoue »

i think ive just got the ahz base for my air gun. it has a universal mount that slides tight insted of clamping like the fwb sights, so pretty much anyone will work. i would tell you to get the 1/8th minute sights. if you order from centershot, talk to jannet or marcus about what sights to get for air. i have the 1/12 click on mine right now, which is unnecessary i think. i think its about 8-10 clicks per ring, which is too many. the 1/8th will be fewer. i mean you can get whatever you want, but i dont think you need 10 clicks per ring in air.....talk to centershot, they can tell you what the best is.
ryan
ryan tanoue

centra sight

Post by ryan tanoue »

i think ive just got the ahz base for my air gun. it has a universal mount that slides tight insted of clamping like the fwb sights, so pretty much anyone will work. i would tell you to get the 1/8th minute sights. if you order from centershot, talk to jannet or marcus about what sights to get for air. i have the 1/12 click on mine right now, which is unnecessary i think. i think its about 8-10 clicks per ring, which is too many. the 1/8th will be fewer. i mean you can get whatever you want, but i dont think you need 10 clicks per ring in air.....talk to centershot, they can tell you what the best is.
ryan