Sight Riser Block FreeCAD & STL file

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Peter_Scant

Sight Riser Block FreeCAD & STL file

Post by Peter_Scant »

Hi Everyone,
I had some time to kill so I made a FreeCAD model for an Anschutz sight riser and exported STL files for a 10mm sight riser set.

I'd be happy to post the FreeCAD and STL files here but the site is not allowing me to attach them. If someone would like to help me post them n here, that would be great!

The FreeCAD model is set up so that you just need to enter the desired length and height, and the model will auto update. FreeCAD is open source so it is easy to get it and make any adjustments to the model.

BTW, the files I post or send come with no warranty or support. FreeCAD is straight forward and there is plenty of online help if you search.....

Peter
jhmartin

Re: Sight Riser Block FreeCAD & STL file

Post by jhmartin »

Peter_Scant wrote:Hi Everyone,
I had some time to kill so I made a FreeCAD model for an Anschutz sight riser and exported STL files for a 10mm sight riser set.

I'd be happy to post the FreeCAD and STL files here but the site is not allowing me to attach them. If someone would like to help me post them n here, that would be great!

The FreeCAD model is set up so that you just need to enter the desired length and height, and the model will auto update. FreeCAD is open source so it is easy to get it and make any adjustments to the model.

BTW, the files I post or send come with no warranty or support. FreeCAD is straight forward and there is plenty of online help if you search.....

Peter
see my PM
jhmartin

Post by jhmartin »

Peter_Scant

Post by Peter_Scant »

Thanks jhmartin for posting a link.

To change the length or height, just go into the "KeyParameters" spreadsheet in the FreeCad file and change them to what you want, then export the STL file.

Enjoy all!!
alfbennett

Post by alfbennett »

thank you for posting this!