NRA Smallbore Survey

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Hap Rocketto

NRA Smallbore Survey

Post by Hap Rocketto »

This popped up in my mailbox today.

Attention NRA National Smallbore Match Shooters, Staff & Sponsors,

As promised now that our National Match Season for 2017 is over, please find the attached survey regarding the 2017 NRA National Smallbore Matches. The NRA is making the commitment to continually improve our national matches.

In order for this to happen properly I'm requesting your feedback and continued support of the matches. I personally value every shooter and request your help in making the future of the NRA national matches great again. This survey is intended exclusively for 2017 NRA competitors, 2017 NRA match staff and for 2017 NRA sponsors.

Thank You,
Cole McCulloch
NRA Director of Competitive Shooting
turtlehead

Re: NRA Smallbore Survey

Post by turtlehead »

Mr, Rocketo,
Soooo, this survey went out to an exclusive group??

I see exclusive, but read " a small group that is only a small percentage of smallbore shooters that compete in hundreds of NRA matchs each year"?

Am I just looking into this wrong?
Hap Rocketto

Post by Hap Rocketto »

Turtlehead,

I can't answer your question as I am just a recipient. I was just happy to see, in light of the previous competitive administration, someone seemingly take an interest in what I thought about the conduct of the matches.

It was a questionnaire, which allowed you to comment, about how the smallbore championships were run. I guess it was sent to those who participated. I mean, if you want to know what the water is like you ask the fish.

Your perception is your reality, but if you wish to delve deeper I suggest you direct your question to Cole McCulloch, NRA Director of Competitive Shooting, at compadmin@nrahq.org and then share his response.

Best,

Hap
turtlehead

Post by turtlehead »

Gottcha, was just wondering. You answered my question. Thanks
mgdietrich

Post by mgdietrich »

I got one too, assume it went to all competitors of this years matches.
efoleyjr

Post by efoleyjr »

mgdietrich wrote:I got one too, assume it went to all competitors of this years matches.
I didn't get one. Must have not finished high enough. If they are making an effort, it's a weak one.

Ed
mgdietrich

Post by mgdietrich »

Ed:
Check your spam folder, could be in there. It would go to whatever email you signed up originally with.

Morgen
Erud

Post by Erud »

Don't be offended, they probably just want to limit it to input from big shots like Morgen.
bdutton

Post by bdutton »

I guess it only went out to participants of the 2017 National Match. Thanks Hap for posting this as well as the NRA Director of competitions email address. I have drafted an email to request I get added to the survey.
gwsb

Post by gwsb »

That really is a small sample if it is just this year's Nationals participants. It seems to me that a better option if they are serious about fixing smallbore they would survey those from, say, 5 years ago and find out why they don't participate any more.

I hope they are serious about it but I tend to think it is just window dressing.
RED RAIDER

Post by RED RAIDER »

I didn't get one!
I was on the NRA Staff for the match. (Volunteer)
My daughter was a shooter in the match. She did not get the survey in her email either.
turtlehead

Post by turtlehead »

Your opinion only matters if it supports the direction they want to go.
Baah....Baah....Baah.
Hap Rocketto

Post by Hap Rocketto »

Attention NRA National Smallbore Match Shooters, Staff & Sponsors,

As promised now that our National Match Season for 2017 is over, please find the attached survey regarding the 2017 NRA National Smallbore Matches. The NRA is making the commitment to continually improve our national matches.

In order for this to happen properly I'm requesting your feedback and continued support of the matches. I personally value every shooter and request your help in making the future of the NRA national matches great again. This survey is intended exclusively for 2017 NRA competitors, 2017 NRA match staff and for 2017 NRA sponsors.

Thank You,
Cole McCulloch
NRA Director of Competitive Shooting

If you were a NRA National Smallbore Match Shooter, Staff, or Sponsors who did not get the above email, for what ever reason, paste this link into your search engine http://survey.constantcontact.com/surve ... /questions and have at it.
gwsb

Post by gwsb »

Yeah Right!

I click that link and it says, "you have already taken the survey"

Anybody else get that?
Hap Rocketto

Post by Hap Rocketto »

gwsb,

Perhaps it won't work because I forwarded you the link that was sent to me and that I used to answer the survey?

Sorry, my heart was in the right place.

I suggest you contact Cole McCulloch directly at cmcculloch@nrahq.org with your concerns/comments. I did that in addition to the survey.

Best,

Hap