Pardini GPR evo

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Ltdave

Pardini GPR evo

Post by Ltdave »

never heard of a Pardini air rifle until just recently

has anyone got any experience with them?

the Anschutz 8002 my daughter is shooting now, is performing beautifully although i was going to look into a 9015 for her when she goes to college...

i found a website for them but it only gives the basic specs on it...
COBelties

Re: Pardini GPR evo

Post by COBelties »

Designed by Gold medalist Nicco Campriani the Pardini is a top performer rifle. The Evo is similar to the Top it just has some downgraded options such as a Mec 3 butt plate instead of Mec 4, the rear sight is a down grade from the spy sight on the Top, etc. I think this was an effort to insert them more in the mainstream market. The balance and feel always seems to be the first words out of peoples mouths when they work with one. Its easily the same comparable level to a 9015, FWB 800X or Walther LG400 Expert. There are top performers internationally and nationally (in the US) that compete with them. As with anything I assume there are fans and nay sayers. The only thing I have heard is they take more care to stay in top performance, but we always keep ours on a maintenance schedule (why wouldn't you with that level of equipment?).

With all that said, if your looking to purchase an elite level rifle and spend that money, it really is more about the feel and assimilation to the shooter, that can only be really vetted through trial and use. I've had athletes pickup (insert Brand name X here) and instantly love/hate it. Then though, thats why they always tinker and modify, grind and shape, to make the tool more productive for them as an athlete.

Feel free to PM me and I can fill you in more on our experience.
rtucker6508

Re: Pardini GPR evo

Post by rtucker6508 »

COBelties wrote:Designed by Gold medalist Nicco Campriani the Pardini is a top performer rifle. The Evo is similar to the Top it just has some downgraded options such as a Mec 3 butt plate instead of Mec 4, the rear sight is a down grade from the spy sight on the Top, etc. I think this was an effort to insert them more in the mainstream market. The balance and feel always seems to be the first words out of peoples mouths when they work with one. Its easily the same comparable level to a 9015, FWB 800X or Walther LG400 Expert. There are top performers internationally and nationally (in the US) that compete with them. As with anything I assume there are fans and nay sayers. The only thing I have heard is they take more care to stay in top performance, but we always keep ours on a maintenance schedule (why wouldn't you with that level of equipment?).

With all that said, if your looking to purchase an elite level rifle and spend that money, it really is more about the feel and assimilation to the shooter, that can only be really vetted through trial and use. I've had athletes pickup (insert Brand name X here) and instantly love/hate it. Then though, thats why they always tinker and modify, grind and shape, to make the tool more productive for them as an athlete.

Feel free to PM me and I can fill you in more on our experience.
My daugher has been using a Pardini Evo for about 3 months now. She is small and LOVES it.

I have to disagree with the above quote... there are no "downgrades" here. The Evo was designed for a female shooter. The buttplate is perfect for a female shooter. The rear sight is, in fact, the Spy sight as found on the Top.

It does come down to feel and fit for the shooter but for the Pardini, you can't argue with the scores in International Competitions.
Rob Tucker
http://www.TheShootersEdge.us