WTB new firing pin spring for Anschutz 2013

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

markgrabowski

WTB new firing pin spring for Anschutz 2013

Post by markgrabowski »

I don't need a new pin, just want to replace the firing pin spring.... who has them in stock?
Anschutz

Re: WTB new firing pin spring for Anschutz 2013

Post by Anschutz »

I too have a 2013, but regardless — If Champion's Choice doesn't have just the spring then I would try Anschutz North America.
Have used them before for small parts. They're in Trussville, Alabama. Try and click on the copied/pasted link below. If that doesn't work then put it in your favorite search engine. Best to review the website first then call and talk to someone to see if they have any springs.

http://www.anschutznorthamerica.com

COPIED from their website that you need to know -below- in quotes:

"Out of Production Items

Unfortunately, we do not offer parts for rifles currently out-of-production. The factory in Germany has stopped manufacturing many of the older parts and have subsequently sold off the remaining inventory.

Finding these parts usually involves a detailed search on the internet or with former suppliers. Also, be aware that out-of-production items such as triggers are very expensive on the open market, and what may have seemed like a great deal can easily turn into a very expensive project. If the "vintage" rifle is priced very low, chances are that it is missing a critical part which is nearly impossible to find.

Please keep this in mind when purchasing older rifles which are missing a stock, bolts, or triggers. If you are in doubt, please contact us before making a bad purchase. We receive emails time to time from frustrated people who don't take the time to investigate this prior to purchase, and ultimately we have to inform them they have heavily invested in a "wall hanger" rather than a functioning firearm.

The general rule-of-thumb is 7 years from last production date as to if parts will be available, and realistically it's more like 5 years. If in doubt, contact us before purchase. (end of quote)"
Tim S

Post by Tim S »

The 2013 shares a main bolt spring with the 1913, and both are still in production. Any Anschutz dealer should have, or be able to order, new springs.
Bob Smalser

Post by Bob Smalser »

Bob
Buckeye

Post by Buckeye »

Contact Joe Hein at Elite Shooting Sports
He has them for $15. I just replaced mine

http://www.eliteshootingsport.com/ansch ... pring-set/
1813benny