Anschütz KK50 4-12x44 AO rifle scope

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

MikeBoy

Anschütz KK50 4-12x44 AO rifle scope

Post by MikeBoy »

Anyone have experience with this scope http://ahg.anschuetz-sport.com/index.ph ... 20cbc8188c?

Seems it would be good for NRA any sight 3P. I have much trouble using a scope in standing position. I can hold the 10 ring at 20x-28x power for prone and kneeling. But even dialed out to 8x, it's just too much to come even close to my standing scores with iron sights. Thinking the kk50 reticle will give me the same sight picture as apertures.

I found mixed reviews on Hawke scopes so not sure that stamping Anschütz on it makes it a quality piece.. And I have found no reviews of this specific model. Even though its only $150.00, I'd rather not buy another item for the drawer of shame!

Any thoughts or insight welcomed!
mtncwru

Re: Anschütz KK50 4-12x44 AO rifle scope

Post by mtncwru »

I have one that I'm working on evaluating; once I have a coherent review together I'll get a review posted here.

I will say that the glass is excellent, especially for the price, and I suspect that the reticle would likely work quite well for standing (though I'm just a prone guy, so what do I know :-) ). I'll be evaluating indoors on a SCATT MX-02, and outdoors with live fire. I'll keep you posted here!
MikeBoy

Post by MikeBoy »

Excellent. I look forward to your review.

Thank you Sir!
Hubert

Post by Hubert »