Anschutz Match 54 values

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

bearphoto

Anschutz Match 54 values

Post by bearphoto »

I have an Anschutz Match 54 that I used in the small bore competition matches as a child in the 1960's. I have no idea if these are of any value these days. I have the accessory for off hand shooting grip as well as the adjustable shoulder hook. Any value or demand for these beautiful single shot match .22 rifles?

Thanks,

Doug
Arizona
jerry.l.shaw

Re: Anschutz Match 54 values

Post by jerry.l.shaw »

I'm looking for one of these. Honestly I'm not sure what the market price is these days.

jerry@xcount.net
proneshooter

Post by proneshooter »

A search through the Buy and Sell section should give you a pretty good idea of the value.
Xman

Post by Xman »

Post some pics if you can in the buy sell..see what it generates. Also try gunbroker.com or other gun auction site for values....especially the 52..older are popular if cared for/clean bores, etc.

The anschutz US site can give to a serial # trace to give exact year of manufacture.

Same for the 52..Does it have a B or C or D or E after the serial #? Pic help there too.

precisionshooter.com may have a forum for finding info, values, etc.

Rimfirecentral.com is a good source to for all things .22

If the 54 is like I think it is based on what you have said..It will be a great shooter.. likely a 1413, maybe 1411 or 1403 or 1407. Was a golden age for original barrels!!
patriot

Post by patriot »

Need pictures, model number, and accessories such as sights and two stage trigger. But if it is unaltered / original and the stock is in good shape, no cracks, then $1100 to $1400. I helped a friend purchase a 1407, restored one for my son, and have a mint one squirreled away; nostalgia for my college team days. The one's from around 1972 are surprisingly accurate.

Mark
bearphoto

Post by bearphoto »

Thanks for the info. I will get that info and pics up in the next few days. I'm guessing its from the mid 1960's, a beautiful rifle.