National Rifle League ?VT Winter Postal League two weeks 2go

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Peakconti

National Rifle League ?VT Winter Postal League two weeks 2go

Post by Peakconti »

We are now less than two weeks away from the Official Start date of the 2017 League season. It looks like we will have 31-32 teams again and close to 200 shooters. The season officially starts on Saturday January 7th and week one scores are due to be inputted by Saturday January 14th. It looks like we will have 31-32 teams with close to 200 shooters again this year.

These are the submission dates for your scores;

Week One scores are to be submitted by Sat 1/14/17 and then weekly thereafter.
Week Two scores due by 1/21/17
Week Three scores due by 1/28/17
Week Four scores due by 2/4/17
Week Five scores due by 2/12/17
Week Six scores due by 2/18/17 (brackets are set for match 7)
Bye week
Week Seven scores due by 3/4/17 (this is our first bracket match week)
Week eight scores due by 3/11/17
Week nine scores due by 3/18/17 (brackets are set for match 10)
Week Ten scores due by 4/1/17, Targets should be mailed in time to arrive by or hand delivered no later than 4/1/17 (electronic scores can be e-mailed)

I will send out a notice to those registered when you can actually start inputting scores likely the week prior to the start of the season.

Its time to complete your registration and pay your league fees; with under two weeks to go, yes now is the time to pay your league fees if you have not done so. Please log in and go to your shopping cart and proceed to pay. If their is anyone you do not want to pay for at this time, simply delete this person from your shopping cart. But please note this very key part, if you delete this person, he is no unregistered from shooting this season and removed from your team. He or she is not removed from your organization just your team. If you want to add this person back on later that is fine, you must then register them to shoot something, then add them to your team and then pay. You can add additional shooters at anytime during the season.

We still have a few teams that I am waiting to hear from or waiting from and to complete their registration. Once we get everything complete I will let you all know the final division assignments. Below you will find tentative division assignments. If you have a rather large team consider setting up a first and second team.

If you need assistance just ask for it

If you are an individual or team manager and need assistance registering call or text me at 518-534-1730, or email me all your information toVTWinterPostalLeague@yahoo.com I am sure I can assist you. But please do not wait until the last minute. The holidays are with us and just like you its only going to get more busy. However do not hesitate to ask for assistance, oddly I do enjoy hearing from all of you.

Please submit photos and visit our facebook page
Yes, the league has a facebook page, VT Winter Postal League / National Rifle League. Please check it out and "like" us. Also submit your team photos or action shots directly to the facebook page or e-mail them to me and I will post them for you. Also be sure to go to the web site National.RifleLeague.com and check for weekly results and updates. I will send out a written recap of each weeks action along with division and league standings, all-star results and top shots for each week. However you can always check out your own shooting statistics and weekly results right from the web site.

Looking forward to a great season. See you all at the range.

Peter Visconti,Esq.
518 534-1730
VTWinterPostalLeague@yahoo.com
VTWinterPostalLeague.com