Looking for photos for website

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

NC_rifle

Looking for photos for website

Post by NC_rifle »

Looking for Rifle Competition photos for use as headers and backgrounds on a website. I am sure there are some great pictures out there that would be fun to share. Before I use any picture sent, I would contact you with which picture it was as well as a release so it is ok to use in website design.

Specifically would like pics that are related to Smallbore and Air-Rifle, such as:
Firing line pictures at Perry, NCAA, Olympics, CMP competitions, JR matches.
View down range indoors (with electronic monitor) and outdoors.
Equipment or target hanging pictures, and any others that you think are cool :)

PM me if you have any that you would like to share. If there is a photographer here that's has a lot of photos, I will PM you back with my email and phone number.

Thanks!
As you might have guessed, I live in NC, USA.
mtncwru

Re: Looking for photos for website

Post by mtncwru »

I probably have a few, but first, can you tell us what website you're planning to use them for?
NC_rifle

Re: Looking for photos for website

Post by NC_rifle »

It is a new website launching early 2017 concentrating on Smallbore and Air-Rifle Competition.

The current need is for photos that will have filters and colors applied for use in background design elements. Only looking for 4-7 pictures. Samples could be small versions just to see the picture layout. No need for high res initially. (These are NOT pictures that website visitors would download)

Thanks.