Stock FWB 2700 sights versus Centra Pro 57

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

zanemoseley

Stock FWB 2700 sights versus Centra Pro 57

Post by zanemoseley »

Just got a nearly new FWB 2700 which has some stock sights, at the least I need some risers as they're way low.

I also have some Centra Pro 57 sight on a Anschutz rifle that I was shooting prior to the new 2700. The Centra 57 sights seem to be built a bit nicer, question is are they nicer enough to replace the stock 2700 sights instead of selling them when I sell the anschutz rifle.

Reason I'm really wanting to find out your opinions is that the sights have different dovetail sizes so the risers I buy will be dependent on the sights I want to use.
Scott J

Re: Stock FWB 2700 sights versus Centra Pro 57

Post by Scott J »

Zane, I shoot a FWB 2700 both scoped and open sighted . I use an Anschutz 7002 rear sight and a FWB front. Champions Choice has a riser set for the FWB>>>>>http://www.champchoice.com/store/Main.a ... m=17469022 <<<<click the link. This setup works pretty well for me. Also use Talley rings that fit the Anschutz dovetail for the scope. I think the Centra sight is a little nicer than the FWB , the FWB rear is pretty ...basic. My rifle came without sights so I don't have any experience with the FWB rear.

Scott