Handstop for Walther LG400

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

NC_rifle

Handstop for Walther LG400

Post by NC_rifle »

Interested in trying 3PAR with my Walther LG400. So I will need a hand stop.

Can anyone recommend a hand stop that will fit the Walther rail. (It is not the same as the Anschutz)
The MEC/Centra Stop looks interesting, but the websites selling don't specify which rail it fits.

Thanks.
Tim S

Re: Handstop for Walther LG400

Post by Tim S »

NC_rifle wrote:Interested in trying 3PAR with my Walther LG400. So I will need a hand stop.

Can anyone recommend a hand stop that will fit the Walther rail. (It is not the same as the Anschutz)
The MEC/Centra Stop looks interesting, but the websites selling don't specify which rail it fits.

Thanks.
As the MEC Stop has been a standard fitting on the KK300 for the last 10 years, I'd be surprised if it didn't also fit your Walther air rifle, even if you need a Walther specific version. However as you're starting 3-P you may want to try a cheaper and stop or swivel first. The MEC is a good handstop; it's nice and slim so it won't splay out your thumb or dig into your index knuckle, and even adjusts sideways so your wrist remains straight, but it is not cheap.
Andre

Post by Andre »

I believe I fit the handstop that came on my Anschutz on a friends Walther once or twice before, the base has to be unscrewed (loosened) more than for anschutz or FWB rails.

I have this one: (they also have them in other colors, including silver. This was the first color I came across so I just copied the link to the blue one)

http://www.champchoice.com/store/main.a ... item=62263
redschietti

Post by redschietti »

I highly recomend the handstop your looking at. Its a buy once and done item
NC_rifle

Post by NC_rifle »

redschietti wrote:I highly recomend the handstop your looking at. Its a buy once and done item
Totally agree. I purchased the MEC/Centra handstop. It not only fits the Walther rail, but is a great design!
dkeiser

Post by dkeiser »

It does fit. I use the MEC handstop on my LG400.