Where to buy a Pardini Air Rifle

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

kibukay

Where to buy a Pardini Air Rifle

Post by kibukay »

Where would a shooter purchase a Pardini Air Rifle other than from the outfilt in Florida. I have sent email after email to the Pardini USA crew and phone call after phone call with no response or follow-up. Not even sure how legit this tribe is since I can barely understand a work they say...I feel like I am about to be scammed by a Nigerian telemarketer even if I do purchase through this company. I have seen Champions Choice carrying their pistols now, and they are an exception company to deal with. Any direction from the forum would be greatly appreciated.
ChipEck

Re: Where to buy a Pardini Air Rifle

Post by ChipEck »

I can only address my experiences with PardiniUSA. I have purchased two pistols and some parts over the years. I have always found them to be knowledgable and quick to answer my questions. Emil is an Olympic Rapid Fire athlete and Vladimir's son is also a well accomplished shooter. Vladimir seems to know more about competitive shooting than most people I know. They certainly are legit and I have had several good experiences dealing with them.

Chip Eckardt
jhmartin

Post by jhmartin »

This shooter went back to a Walther, I think the pardini is still for sale:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=53337
Andre

Post by Andre »

Vladimir has a facebook page and is active, you may be able to message him there.

He's a great guy, but very busy between Alex and the company.