Weights for Air Rifle

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Rifle_Man

Weights for Air Rifle

Post by Rifle_Man »

I am looking for weights that will go on the back of my cheek piece but I cannot find them anywhere. Does anyone know where weights can be purchased? I need ones with threading so they can be connected into the cheek piece.

Thanks!
Piefou

Re: Weights for Air Rifle

Post by Piefou »

Hi.

Weights for car wheels balancing are cheapier, and can give you a precise tuning.
You can stick them under the cheek pièce, and are not difficulte to remove with nail polish remover.
FWB P700 Alu & JSB S100 pellets // Annie 1913 Precise & Eley Sport bullets
45ACP223

Post by 45ACP223 »

Rifleman, what rifle do you have? Most 10m rifle manufacturers have the butt stock weights you want available.

Piefou, See the new 2017 ISSF rules summary posted today.

13. Rifle Weights. Weights attached to the butt-stock must be “within the fundamental shape of the stock.” Weights may not be taped to the rifle.

Although it does say taped...perhaps glued or screwed on its ok.......
Piefou

Post by Piefou »

45ACP223 wrote:Rifleman, what rifle do you have? Most 10m rifle manufacturers have the butt stock weights you want available.

Piefou, See the new 2017 ISSF rules summary posted today.

13. Rifle Weights. Weights attached to the butt-stock must be “within the fundamental shape of the stock.” Weights may not be taped to the rifle.

Although it does say taped...perhaps glued or screwed on its ok.......
I'm waiting for the official document. These are pieces of iron with glue, si technically not taped.
FWB P700 Alu & JSB S100 pellets // Annie 1913 Precise & Eley Sport bullets
SailAwayAK

Post by SailAwayAK »

Sooooo with this taped rule are they talking about my duct taping the weights on or are the self stick car weights flat on the stock still allowed?
Stadler&Stadler

Post by Stadler&Stadler »

In the case that you are still searching for weights, we sell those for Anschütz, Feinwerkbau, Tesro and Walther.

Here are the links to our eBay-auctions:
- https://www.ebay.de/itm/322859231885
- https://www.ebay.de/itm/322859202193

If anybody is interested in weights for Anschütz or Tesro or if there are any further questions feel free to contact us.

Best regards from Germany