2016 Firecracker Results

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

lowbid50

2016 Firecracker Results

Post by lowbid50 »

Hi all,

Attached are the 2016 Firecracker Results. I thought you all might enjoy seeing them. I used the NEW Turbo V-2 American made 3 position smallbore rifle to win this competition. It was the first match for me with this rifle. It came to me tested and tuned which made it easy for me to post some great scores.

Thanks for looking,

Nick Mowrer
Attachments
Copy of 4800 Master Relay 2 - 7-5-2016 (1) sorted.xls
(885 KiB) Downloaded 177 times
Copy of 4800 Master Relay 1 -- 7-5-2016 (1) sorted.xls
(894 KiB) Downloaded 141 times
j-team

Re: 2016 Firecracker Results

Post by j-team »

lowbid50 wrote:Hi all,

I used the NEW Turbo V-2 American made 3 position smallbore rifle to win this competition.
Pics of the rifle please...
lowbid50

Post by lowbid50 »

Here are a few pics of the rifle. I hope this helps,

enjoy,

Nick
Attachments
Turbo 3.JPG
Turbo 4.JPG
Turbo 5.JPG
Turbo 6.JPG
Mike Carter

Post by Mike Carter »

Hey Nick,
A couple of things. The results spreadsheets appears to be only the Marksman class results.
In your photos of the Turbo you show it with the forehand adapter on and off and you shooting with it on.
Since this stock looks remarkably like a Precise stock from Anschutz, have you tried shooting prone with it on and off?
Where can we get information on this rifle?

Kind regards,
Mike Carter
lowbid50

Post by lowbid50 »

Mike,

There are two documents attached. The second one should have the rest of the results. They are broke down for relay one and two.

The stock is closely related to that of the precise with the exception of the removable buttstock which make for easy change over in the 3 position finals. It also take the precise stock accessories. It was designed that way so that people who wanted to upgrade from the Anschutz and already had all of the accessories would not have to go and buy all new stuff that they weren't familiar with.

I have shot with and without the forehand adaptor. I don't notice any difference other then the height of the adaptor gives me a little better positon with my head being more upright. I honestly wouldn't need it if I would simply take the time to build a better position in the first place.

You can find more info about the rifle on the Turbo web site: http://www.turboaction.net/
or contact Tom Csenge @ tom.csenge@gmail.com (603)313-9978

Hope this helps,

Nick