Walther KK500 Video Review

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

ShootWithStyle

Walther KK500 Video Review

Post by ShootWithStyle »

Hello everyone,

I just recorded a very informal video talking a little bit about my Walther KK500 smallbore rifle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qaw675HtWtQ

Please forgive the amateur quality of the video and commentary. I just decided to record it after finishing my training today at the range.

There isn't a whole lot of new information in the video, but there may be small tidbits of info useful to people still considering buying one. There is a useful bit on how to adapt an Anschutz buttplate for use with the Walther stock.

There are some other things I forgot to talk about on the video, so please look at the video description on YouTube for that information.

Thank you
JV
svensta

Re: Walther KK500 Video Review

Post by svensta »

Nice review. I recently got my KK500 and after basic fitting and sighting last weekend I shot my first (postal) match cards today in windy conditions (50m).
A 198/200 (100 + 98) for my round today using off the shelf RWS Special Match was OK all things considered. I'll need to make some adjustments as this is an exponential
leap from the BSA Mk.V I was using. This was an expensive purchase for me but I am very content with this rifle and will need to pump several thousand through
the barrel and play with ammo etc.. to see what works best. Oh by the way, the trigger, is F*****G AMAZING! The rifle also looks deceptively light but it's not.
Heddok

Post by Heddok »

JV

Just an excellent video, no need to apologize. In fact you should teach other guys how to produce you tube reviews.

Much appreciated as it answered nearly all my questions on the KK 500

Brad
ShootWithStyle

Post by ShootWithStyle »

I posted a second video to answer some questions I got after the first video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKAIZkaGkwo

JV