AHG ANSCHUTZ- JACKET COMPARISON

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

RED RAIDER

AHG ANSCHUTZ- JACKET COMPARISON

Post by RED RAIDER »

What is the difference between these 2 AHG Anschuts Canvas + Leather coats? Big difference in price, but I cant figure out why.

http://www.10pt9.com/Clothing/Standard- ... -p521.html

http://www.creedmoorsports.com/product/ ... d-Trousers

Thanks for your input.
Jordan1s

Re: AHG ANSCHUTZ- JACKET COMPARISON

Post by Jordan1s »

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the match jacket sold by 10pt9 is the successor to the jacket sold by creedmore. I'm fairly certain that both offer similar support, with the main difference being that the newer jacket is much more "breathable" then the older one.
turtlehead

Post by turtlehead »

I agree with jordan totally. The match jacket is also much more comfortable to wear, not only in heat, but overall. Got one for my daughter and she loves it, as do all the other girls on her team that have them. If you add the pants, it's a perfect with the support you need in addition to the ability to move naturally. Position shooting comes easier as pinch and irritation points are eliminated. Cannot beat for the price, and without getting a custom suit. Don't hesitate on it. Call 10.9 and talk to the Sawyer's, I'm sure they could help with correct size, if you don't, see Larry's wife at one of the big matches. She will measure you jerself
gwsb

Post by gwsb »

IMHO and it's worth every penny you paid for it.

If the shooter is through growing save your pennies and get a custom measured suit. Nothing fits like made to measure, whether it's a men's business suit or a shooting suit.

If the shooter is not through growing call Sandy at Champion Shooters Supply and get one of theirs. As the shooter grows they will trade them in for bigger. We did this several times with my kids.