Tesro SBR100

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Environs

Tesro SBR100

Post by Environs »

Hi Wondering if anyone can help me out finding out info on the Tesro SBR100 German made smallbore rifle & their stocks. Maybe someone on the European circuit has come across one? Cheers
Attachments
sbrmini.jpg
sbrmini.jpg (6.41 KiB) Viewed 4012 times
WesternGrizzly

Post by WesternGrizzly »

I have seen the Canadians using them at Ft. Benning. I don't know what else to tell you though.
Matt
JSBmatch

Post by JSBmatch »

Go on the Tesro Web site. Tesro sportwaffen.de
Tesro are a small family business run by father and son Peter and Daniel Romer. Peter used to work for Walther as their chief designer.
Guns are bespoke made, in other words they build to your spec rather than off the shelf.

I use a Tesro air rifle and they are built to a very high standard.

JSB
asmir

Post by asmir »

Where are you located? I can try to connect you with a closes dealer.
Also you can try emailing info@tesro.de, or pm me here and I can try to answer your questions.
Cheers
Asmir
Environs

Post by Environs »

Hi Have been using Google translate for their site, but this is not totally reliable. Also there seem to be very little info on the smallbore system & stocks, which is what I am interested in. I have found comments on other forums, but all talking aboutt he air rifle system. Have tried a link for the Australasian agent, but this didnt work. Will Email you. Thanks.
Environs

Post by Environs »

Short bolt for easy loading, nice. But is anyone using one, and what is its performance like?
Attachments
Tesro SBR 100 .pdf
Form latest catolog
(871.21 KiB) Downloaded 497 times
Brian James

Post by Brian James »

WesternGrizzly wrote:I have seen the Canadians using them at Ft. Benning. I don't know what else to tell you though.
Matt
Here's a link to one in use by a CDN Olympian:http://www.ctvolympics.ca/news/article/ ... -2012.html
Brian James

Post by Brian James »

WesternGrizzly wrote:I have seen the Canadians using them at Ft. Benning. I don't know what else to tell you though.
Matt
Here's a link to one in use by a CDN Olympian:http://www.ctvolympics.ca/news/article/ ... -2012.html