Needed HS rifle team suits & boots. WTB

Hints and how to’s for coaches and junior shooters of all categories

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963

tstamey

Needed HS rifle team suits & boots. WTB

Post by tstamey »

I have a new high school precision rifle team that I'm trying to outfit out of my own pocket. I need two pairs of boots, one size US 11/Euro 44, and one size US 9 1/2 to 10/Euro 42. Two size 34 Jackets, three size 36-38 jackets and one ladies size 10. I also need one size 32 pants. Any help on this would be much appreciated and willing to pay reasonable price.

Thank you!
Tim
Haireacane

Re: Needed HS rifle team suits & boots. WTB

Post by Haireacane »

We've had good luck with the suits sold by Champion's Choice in Tennessee. Not the best there is but some of the suits have been in use for 7 years and have held up reasonable well. I'm also in Georgia, Tifton.
tstamey

Re: Needed HS rifle team suits & boots. WTB

Post by tstamey »

Haireacane,

Used Champions Choice suits and boots that I have collected over time are what I am using now but I am short and they are what I'm looking for. I agree, my experience shows the red, white and blue CC suits hold up for a long time, much better than the grey & white. I'm glad you brought that up, to the nice people offering to sell used high dollar custom suits: I really appreciate your responses and if I were looking to just outfit my own kid that would be great but I'm trying to outfit a whole team (7-9 kids). Since the School did not budget anything this year, everything (including guns, pellets, targets) is coming from my wallet or donated/loaned so I can't afford anything but used starter suits. Any coach in GA that could loan us stuff that I have listed, I will return after GHSA season in same condition or better. THANK YOU!! Tim