TargetTalk

A forum to talk about Olympic style shooting, rifle or pistol, 10 meters to 50 meters, and whatever is in between. Hosted by Pilkguns.com
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:14 pm 

Just got lucky and found a Baikal 46M .177 for my 10 year old daughter. Any idea where I can find youth or custom grips for this fantastic gun?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:25 am 

GAM123456 wrote:
Just got lucky and found a Baikal 46M .177 for my 10 year old daughter. Any idea where I can find youth or custom grips for this fantastic gun?

I have a beautiful grip on mine that was made by Steve Corcoran (wwo@ntin.net). When I ordered mine, not long ago, he was in the process of switching over from hand made wood to composite grips. I don't know if he does wood ones anymore, but perhaps that doesn't matter. His work on mine is excellent and dealing with him was a pleasure.

Good luck and congrats on the find. I hope your daughter has a strong arm...it's a pretty heavy and large AP.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:44 pm 

I can help with that. I make custom 3d-printed target pistol grips and the IZH was one of the original grips that got me into the business. Take a look at my webpage for examples of my work and more information. PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com

Thanks,
Andrew

Custom Grips for All Hands and Most Guns