SUNY Plattsburgh Rifle Team

Hints and how to’s for coaches and junior shooters of all categories

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963

Peakconti

SUNY Plattsburgh Rifle Team

Post by Peakconti »

I am happy to announce that after a year of work, I have been able to convince SUNY Plattsburgh, in upstate New York to start a Rifle Club/Team. The team plans to compete in the MAC Rifle League, and perhaps the VT Winter Postal League at the same time. Due to financial restraints as in zero funding for the first year they will be competing in the Air Rifle Division. This is made possible because of the generous support from the Plattsburgh Rod & Gun Club, (Equipment and facility), I will also serve as volunteer coach for the team. We are hopping at over time the program will grow to include smallbore. Funding will slowly increase overtime. We already have 12 students lined up to join the club, (all with limited to no shooting experience). Please pass this information onto your junior shooters that might be looking for a place to shoot in college. In addition if any clubs or teams out there have any extra equipment they no longer need and wish to contribute to a worthy cause, we would take anything you wish to send us, air rifle (or 3-P related since it would make it possible to go that direction in the future).
Trooperjake

Re: SUNY Plattsburgh Rifle Team

Post by Trooperjake »

Good luck with the team.
Glad to see another college in the competition.