Daisy air rifle match??

Hints and how to’s for coaches and junior shooters of all categories

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963

rmarsh

Daisy air rifle match??

Post by rmarsh »

Anyone out there a regular at the Daisy match in Arkansas?

I would like for my daughter to participate in the precision class air rifle event. I have been unable to find registration information and the registration link to CMP does not work. I have emailed the contact persons listed on the Daisy website, both Daisy and CMP and have not received a reply.

Is it just too early? I would hate to miss out on one of the few matches in my home state just because I did not get registered in time.
Rockbottom

Daisy Match

Post by Rockbottom »

I just got an e-mail from Dwight Watt-the webmaster for the DNBBGCM page-I asked when they would be posting the registration information for the air rifle match. He said he had not received any info on it as yet. I am like you-I don't want to miss getting registered. I have checked CMP's site and they don't show the match on their calendar either. The last time we went, we actually registered on the CMP match site. Hopefully it will be soon. The date of the match is up, but not registration links.
jhmartin

Post by jhmartin »

I think that the match director for the air rifle match is still Denise Johnson at Daisy.
Try contacting her at:
djohnso (at) daisy.com
rmarsh

Post by rmarsh »

Thanks Rockbottom and Joel. I will try shooting Denise an email. July is still a few months away, they probably just don't have registration open yet. I just like to get things lined up in advance!!
rmarsh

Post by rmarsh »

Thanks Rockbottom and Joel. I will try shooting Denise an email. July is still a few months away, they probably just don't have registration open yet. I just like to get things lined up in advance!!