Crosman Challenger mods?

Hints and how to’s for coaches and junior shooters of all categories

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963

whitefox545

Crosman Challenger mods?

Post by whitefox545 »

Hi! All, I posted a few days ago in the Olympic rifle forum about what mods people do to the Challenger to make it better but have gotten no responces, don't know if its because it's a sporter class rifle or if no one dose anything to them? I have always been one to fine tune any rifle I have owned but maybe you can't do anything to one in the sporter class? I don't plan to use the one I'm getting for anything but basement ten meter practice and informal Wed. A.M. shooting at my local gun club but I may put a regulator in it and do a trigger job to it as I am used to the trigger on my FWB 300s, I do realize I won't be able to replicate that but I would like to get it as light and creep free as is safely possible. I was just asking if there are any mods you do to these rifles as I know they are very popular for the youth 3-position shooters and I would bet that they are fine tuned in some way!! I may be wrong as it may be against the rules I don't know!! Just thought I would ask!! Anyway thanks in advance for any info you are willing to share!! J.L.
lerg

Re: Crosman Challenger mods?

Post by lerg »

Hi, I sent you a PM.