Jayme Shipley

Hints and how to’s for coaches and junior shooters of all categories

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963

Bntarrw

Jayme Shipley

Post by Bntarrw »

Has anybody done any training or business with Jayme, would like to hear your opinions

Thanks
rthor

Jayme Shipley

Post by rthor »

Are you in touch with her?
rthor
Bntarrw

Post by Bntarrw »

I am unable to make contact with her at this time.
pilkguns
Site Admin

Post by pilkguns »

I really hate to say this publicly but I feel I must for the good of the youth shooting community.

Based on my knowledge of numerous incidents in the last nine months, I have no other reason not to believe that Jayme Dickman, now known as Jayme Shipley is a scam artist.

Be very wary of any financial transactions with her, be it for coaching clinics or purchase of new or used shooting equipment.
Bntarrw

Post by Bntarrw »

I have regrettably taken Jaymes word as a OLYMPIAN and she has not followed thru on her word with some merchandise I had sent her money for back in DEC 2012 for a surprise christmas gift. She has not held up her side of the transaction. I have sent messages, voice,text and email to her with no response! She gets you to believe in her, then if you order thru her, she asks for you to use paypal and gift the money to her to help her out. This is were it stops!!!

I am sorry to say, she can not be trusted!! Buyers be ware!!!
rthor

Jayme Shipley

Post by rthor »

I had the same disheartening experience.
Pierre Lcuas

Post by Pierre Lcuas »

My son and I have had dealings with Jamye about a year ago and she has been nothing but professional in our dealings with her. She has also coached my son for a short period of time and helped him improve his shooting....Sounds like she might be going through some difficult times.....hope the best for her.

God bless, Pierre
redschietti

Post by redschietti »

I also have no doubt Jayme can coach. I wish I lived next door. She took my daughter from the low 590s to the high 590s in international air.
Bntarrw

Post by Bntarrw »

There's no question her knowledge and her coaching is right on!! But when she makes promises of support and merchandise and don't follow thru, is not right.
rtucker6508

Re: Jayme Shipley

Post by rtucker6508 »

Do your own research...
Last edited by rtucker6508 on Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cmwensell

Post by cmwensell »

We worked with Jayme for 5 years and have never had one single issue with her. She coached both of my daughters who both love her as a person too. Everybody at the National level has nothing but good things to say about her especially in Colorado and the guys at the Army Marksmanship Unit as well as the CMP.
COBelties

Post by COBelties »

Never heard of her so cant really say much, but I'm pretty well just sheltered in Colorado. Any top juniors (NJT/NT) recently (in the last 4 years?) shes coached?
fsanchez

Post by fsanchez »

We've known Jayme for quite some time now, five years to be exact.
I cannot stress how much she has played a pivotal role in Matt's success as a rifle shooter. The level of coaching clearly shows in the results. Obviously, the athlete needs to put in the work to make this successful as well. Jayme's approach is a well thought out process, providing positive reinforcement, and listening to the athlete's needs. Dictating how one should shoot is never a good indication. Providing guidance and suggestions and letting the athlete discover their own natural positions and building their confidence has worked best for Matt. Jayme has taken my kid to that elite level where he has achieved participation at two World Championships, several World Cups, plenty of podium Junior Olympic and Nationals positions, USA Shooting National records and including a perfect 600 at the State Qualifies and sealing his High School career with a scholarship to WVU and 3rd place finish at Olympic Trials with a spot as an Olympic Alternate.
If you haven't done so, please reach out to her and get your kid on the proper path to success. She has also coached Mary Tucker who is on the 2021 Olympic Team. Both Mary and Matt have worked with Jayme consistently and I'm convinced she's the best coach in the Nation with the credentials and results to prove it.

You can find her at www.ishootconsulting.com
Last edited by fsanchez on Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rtucker6508

Post by rtucker6508 »

I agree with Fred above... I think Jayme and JT are some of the best in the business! The results speak for themselves.