Coaching clinics by US Olympian

Hints and how to’s for coaches and junior shooters of all categories

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963

jaymeS

Coaching clinics by US Olympian

Post by jaymeS »

Airgun and smallbore coaching clinics currently in Georgia being held in Sept, Oct, in Atlanta area H.S by Jayme Dickman Shipley. 96,00 US Olympic Shooting team.

There are a few spots left on the sept, 29th session at Northgate H.S. in Sharpsburg, GA and the Oct 7th clinic at East Cowetta H.S. These are for Airgun and sporter shooters.

Private lessons also have been set aside for shooters more advanced or beginners wanting one on one attention.

Please email me if your have a shooter interested in joining the existing sessions or if you have a H.S. team wanting their own clinic for the team. Several Atlanta area schools have already received training with exceptional results! Out of state clinics are booking from DEC-March. email me for questions or specifics to insure your team, son/ daughter has the best opportunity for a college scholarship or berth on the nation team/ Olympic team. Online coaching and email support given to all those needed attending afterwards or those too far to attend.

I will be more than willing to help clubs get their teams on the right path and answer any questions needed to assist your shooters via email at 2xolympian@gmail.com

thank you,