Want To Try An Edge

Hints and how to’s for coaches and junior shooters of all categories

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963

ON_THE_EDGE

Want To Try An Edge

Post by ON_THE_EDGE »

I have been longing for an Edge for some time now, as you may well guess by my nom de plume, but have hesitated to buy one because I might not be happy with it's performance.

What I am wanting to know is if there is someone with one who lives within a 2 or 3 hour drive of Roaonke, VA who would be willing to allow me to try it out one weekend?
randy1952

Re: Want To Try An Edge

Post by randy1952 »

ON_THE_EDGE wrote:I have been longing for an Edge for some time now, as you may well guess by my nom de plume, but have hesitated to buy one because I might not be happy with it's performance.

What I am wanting to know is if there is someone with one who lives within a 2 or 3 hour drive of Roaonke, VA who would be willing to allow me to try it out one weekend?
If your interested in buying one I know somebody in Boise who would probably sell you his. I think he only used it one year. If you decide to buy one I can get his contact info. Ican be reached at randy88745@gmail.com.
ON_THE_EDGE

Post by ON_THE_EDGE »

Thanks Randy, I will certainly keep that in mind.
ON_THE_EDGE

Post by ON_THE_EDGE »

I still have not heard from anyone. Surely, there must be someone out there!
Zoomies

Post by Zoomies »

ON_THE_EDGE wrote:I still have not heard from anyone. Surely, there must be someone out there!
You might get more traction on that type of gun on

http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php
jhmartin

Post by jhmartin »

Your best bet is probably to talk to some of the JROTC programs at high schools in your area and see if they shoot the gun.
Charlotte Junior Rifle

Post by Charlotte Junior Rifle »

It's a drive, but try calling Artie at Lexington Air Guns in Lexington NC. He sells Airforce products and might have one in stock for you to try.