Places to Shoot/Train Near Portland (or anywhere)

For those who like shooting in the snow

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Craig1956

ptperson

Places to Shoot/Train Near Portland (or anywhere)

Post by ptperson »

Ok, I know that I have posted similar things in the past, but I just keep beating my head against the fact that I can't seem to find other people who are doing this without driving 100's if not 1000's of miles. I'm spending the summer in Portland, OR and throwing out this hail mary in hopes that their is someone who can tell me places to go shoot/run/bike or even better yet if their is anyone out there that would like to go shoot/run/bike.

Is their anywhere that has a list of biathlon ranges in the US? I feel like this is a specialized enough community that someone has to have at least started this list. Thanks, hope you are all enjoying your summer.
MNshooter

OR Biathlon

Post by MNshooter »

This might be a lead to try.

Bend Biathlon Club
Rex Allison
18790 Hakamore Drive
Bend, OR 97701

dawnall1@juno.com
ptperson

Post by ptperson »

Yeah, I've come across this before, (but never with an email) but it always leads me to dead pages. I suppose I'll just give the email a try. I was thinking about this some more and can't help but think that something like a Wiki page that could be updated by anyone might be a good way to start building up a list of places that actually specifically have biathlon facilities. I understand that the east coast and up around MN their are better resources but outside of Bozeman/West Yellowstone their is nothing that I can find.

Thanks for the help.
jhroth

Got to go to Seattle for....

Post by jhroth »

the WASHINGTON BIATHLON ASSOCIATION.