Match Pistol Grips

Discussion of the adaptive needs of shooters.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Spencer, Thomas Monto

John D-B

Match Pistol Grips

Post by John D-B »

My name is John and I'm 72 years of age and a 70% Disabled Veteran and I've just recently purchased a Morini CM 162EI, that came with a medium sized left hand grip. I'm unfortunately mainly right handed, but I've been trying to shoot left handed. Being Disabled I'm not able to attend any Local Clubs, in the main because I've just had surgery on my left knee and my vehicle is kaput! I did try to obtain both a right handed grip and the requisite circuit board from a UK supplier, but only managed to obtain the Circuit Board from them. So I contacted a European supplier for the grip and also had precisiontargetpistolgrips@gmail.com, based in the US of A. Andrew there MADE a right handed grip for me, using that method of building things layer by layer and the result is a perfect fir to the pistol and my right hand, price was right as well and it looks good. I've not had much use of a .177 Air Pistol Target gun since away back in 1998 and then it was a make I've forgotten. My usual air pistols are:- HW45 - HW75 - HW40 - Falcon FN8 & FN6 - Air Force One .177 &.25 - Webley Alecto - Smith and Wesson 586 - Dan Wesson - Colt 45 SA.45 .177 and of course the Morini. I've a back yard 10 metre range, using the shed as a backstop, behind the target holder on a thick plywood 1 metre square backing board that .5 of and inch thick. Hope I've not bored you, it's been many a long year since I was formally on a shooting web site. Good Day to you all :- John D-B