Precision Pistol Grips By Andrew Berryhill

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

davej

Precision Pistol Grips By Andrew Berryhill

Post by davej »

I’ve been shooting Bulls-eye for a year now and have a pair of Smith & Wesson, SW22 Victory guns each with Tandemkross target trigger, Volquartsen laminated grips and a Match-Dot red dot. I really like these guns and my scores had been steadily rising till a few months ago when I my progress seemed to level off. I felt that I had not reached my potential but that my gun may be holding me back. I have had the opportunity to shoot some much higher dollar guns with target grips having a palm shelf with an “upturn”. I could see how much difference having a these grips could make. After doing some research, I decided to have Andrew Berryhill of Precision Target Pistol Grips make a set of custom grips to fit my hand. The product I received from Andrew is first class! Andrew was very receptive to my needs and delivered a great product quickly at a very reasonable price. Since I have 2 of these guns, I had Andrew fabricate a 2nd set of grips so now both of my guns proudly sport these grips. I haven’t been shooting very long with Andrew’s grips but I’m already seeing that my scores are improving!

Thank you Andrew for a great product! It’s been a pleasure working with you and I wouldn’t hesitate to use your services again!

Dave Jalanti
Hudson, NY
Amati

Re: Precision Pistol Grips By Andrew Berryhill

Post by Amati »

Is the S&W Victory easier to clean than the Rugers?

Andrew is working on a computer design to make grips that will change my 1911 bullseye pistol to a 55° angle grip. He said it might be possible if my measurements allow for it.
Henry1955

Post by Henry1955 »

Just got a set from Andrew Berryhill for my Volquartsen Scoripon. Great grips. He made and shipped fast. Always answered my questions promptly. They came dark brown. So I took a can of flat black spray paint and gave them a coat. Took the paint great.They feel great on and in my hands. I'm left handed and he said no problem. Getting lefty grips can be a big problem for some guns. I will recommend him highly. He also said if they did not fit or broke he would stand behind them.
ba49

Post by ba49 »

I got a set of ambi grips for my FWB 65 from Andrew and the fit my hand great. I'm a lefty and finding lefty grips for a FWB 65 is really tough. Andrew is a class guy and does great work. If your not pleased with the grips he makes you he will make it right. I have had a great experience with him and also Vernon Austin as far as custom grips (lefty). The airgun community is very fortunate to have these to guys.