BULLSEYE BOX MAGAZINE HOLDERS

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

askernie

BULLSEYE BOX MAGAZINE HOLDERS

Post by askernie »

Friends,

A few months ago I placed a request on a another Bullseye Forum for a member to provide an original and elusive Bullseye box magazine holder as used in many vintage bullseye boxes of many years ago.

John Dervis a Bullseye shooter, sent me the original and I was able to send this original to my best friend who is a mechanical engineer.

He was able to reproduce the original and has the ability to produce more.

Please contact the following Bullseye Suppliers for information:

ChampionsChoice.com
Bullseyegear.com
Precisionshootingbox.com

If anyone has any questions regarding this post, please feel free to contact me at 813-598-2902

Ernesto "Ernie the Eyeball" Fuentes
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail2.jpg
thumbnail3.jpg
Dipnet

Re: BULLSEYE BOX MAGAZINE HOLDERS

Post by Dipnet »

Nice idea.

I use a strong case (and carrying it around has made me strongish). I bought the magnetic strip with adhesive backing sold for gun boxes to hold magazines but it would not keep my magazines in place; even closing the lid could cause them to slide off. Irritating to say the least.

I ended up buying six round neodymium magnets with countersunk holes and attaching those with a small sheetmetal screw to lower half of the slotted plate underneath the lid. The magazines adhere with a 'thunk' and stay put. Just above the round magnets, I attached a kitchen magnetic knife holder just above the round magnets. Both work well, perhaps overkill; box still heavy. dipnet
10M_Stan

Post by 10M_Stan »

Those look like they would work well for plastic magazines, such as used in Nelson conversion and Xesse .22's.
jglenn

Post by jglenn »

the originals that they copied were intended for 2 1911 mags and 2 22 mags such as H-S or Smith 41

they worked fine