customer grips copied from sig-sauer p220 dark elite

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

iowatom

customer grips copied from sig-sauer p220 dark elite

Post by iowatom »

i sent a request to andrew at precision target grips and he jumped at the chance to make grips he had never done before
it was a tough request: make the same grips i have on my sig-sauer p220 dark elite for my avanti 747 & ihz46
the avanti 747 & ihz46 are .177 10 meter air pistols i shoot for fun in our indoor/in home basement range
both sets of original grips had the thumb rest which i prefer not to use
i sent him some pictures and the result was spot on
the avanti frame did not allow for a perfect back strap angle, andrew did an excellent job working that out with great result
fit was awesome, i did some slight mods to make them fit to my liking
removed screws of original grips & slapped on the 3D Precision Target Grips-all lined up nicely
material was easy to work with & easy to add to with some 2 part jb-weld steel stick
grip material was easy to sand to my preference for fit & feel
using the lines from 3D printing & sanding with some 100 grit the grip surface is perfect for indoor 10meter practice
speed in receiving the 3D printed grips was very timely
remember precision target grips had never printed a set of p220 grips for these air pistols
andrew kept in touch & followed up & responded all in very timely manner
oh, and let me not forget the customer service and willingness to replace & modify as needed
very helpful & accomodating!!
i am now enjoying the result of precision target grips' fine work
again, awesome job copying the contour of the p220 grips to these air pistols
now whether i am target shooting in our basement 10m range with the 747 or ihz46 or out shooting the sig-sauer p220 or p229 or volquartsen scorpion: my grip is the same-no different grip to adjust to when going from pistol to pistol
if you want pictures, let me know
thanks precision target grips
job well done
iowatom
ABerryhill

Re: customer grips copied from sig-sauer p220 dark elite

Post by ABerryhill »

Thanks for the kind words about my custom 3d-printed target pistol grips I made for you. It was a pleasure working with you. I always enjoy a challenge of modifying a grip from one gun to another. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

All best,

Andrew

PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com
Custom Grips for All Hands and Most Guns