HK Elite..Any thoughts?

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

400driver

HK Elite..Any thoughts?

Post by 400driver »

Currently using a Shadow Viper for 25 M sports pistol here in Spain but am looking for some info from anyone who has experience with the HK USP Elite pistol. I am looking at a 9 mm option and would love to know about the trigger and any other thoughts from people.
Problem is I have to order it to even hold one here!
Thanks
wahoowillie

Re: HK Elite..Any thoughts?

Post by wahoowillie »

I had one but was disappointed. I was told that the Elite was more accurate than my HK Expert, so bought one. I didn't like the balance and my aging eyes didn't like the longer sight radius. It may just be me, but I wasn't impressed with the accuracy or trigger, so sold it after a few frustrating trips to the range.
NRA Life Member
ghillieman

Post by ghillieman »

You should check out the Pardini GT9, it's trigger is really something that has to be experienced.
400driver

Post by 400driver »

Thanks for the feed back about the gun. I like a long radius but the trigger is what I wanted to hear about.

I figure that as here in Europe at most sport pistol contests there are many Sig P210, Vipers etc, the fact I have never seen an Elite speaks volumes.
I have a friend with a GT9 and he has offered me a session with it, will take him up on that soon.
Thanks Mark