Special on 3D-Printed Custom Grips at Camp Perry

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

ABerryhill

Special on 3D-Printed Custom Grips at Camp Perry

Post by ABerryhill »

I just wanted to let everyone know that I’ll be at Camp Perry for the first three days of Pistol Week, July 11-13. I’ll be set up on Commercial Row doing both 3D-printing and 3d-scanning. Please come by, say hello and let me know if you have any questions about 3D-printing custom target pistol grips. And as a special opportunity for attendees at the matches, I will 3d-scan your favorite pair of grips and reprint them for the pistol of your choice starting at $99. The scanning will just take a few minutes and I’ll deliver the grips in time for fall league shooting. Or if you don’t have a pair of grips you want scanned, I can measure your hand for a set of custom grips for delivery in a few weeks.

Come see the different material options for grips (including a wood composite you won’t believe is 3d-printed) and get an idea of how a custom grip can up your shooting game.

See you soon!

Andrew

PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com

Precision Grips for All Hands and Most Guns
crankythunder

Re: Special on 3D-Printed Custom Grips at Camp Perry

Post by crankythunder »

Good Afternoon:

When you say you can scan my hand and then profile a custom pistol grip, I do not need the pistol there?

For instance, I currently have a pardini sp new with dick Horton 1911 rake grips and without the pistol, can you scan my hand and produce a grip without the pistol?

will you have examples as to what the grip will look like? ie backstrap, materials, coloring?

Visa?

Thank you,
George