Walther GSP 32 6 shot Mag questions.

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Spaceball

Walther GSP 32 6 shot Mag questions.

Post by Spaceball »

Has anyone used the new (not sure how long they have been around) 6 shot 32 magazines for a Walther GSP?
Over here in Oz we modify the 5 shot to 6 for one of the matches we shoot with the GSP and was wonder if a better option would be to buy the 6 shot now that there is one?

Thanks for any comments.
scausi

Re: Walther GSP 32 6 shot Mag questions.

Post by scausi »

I can help you on that one,
The factory 6 shot mags are the same as the 5 shot mags.
I purchased 4x 6 shot .
As with the 5 shot conversion mags. the 6 shot mags have the internal of the plastic base spring holder cut deeper to accommodate extra round and the front & rear legs of the follower inside the mag are a bit shorter again to allow it to go down further to accommodate the 6th round.
& the inside of the plastic mag base on each side is cut a little deeper to allow the loading button to go down further into the mag.
Point of note although they hold 6 rounds it will be hit and miss if they work in your pistol as the 6th round changes the angle of the bullets in the mag.(Don't think it is a mag lip problem LEAVE ALONE)
And the feed ramp in my pistol was not cut deep enough. so I had to get it done at my gunsmith ,
Hope I have explained it so it makes sense .
If you need to ask anything else , send me a pm and I will give you my mobile number it may be easier.
P.S also if you have the plastic loader tool you need to turn it upside down to load the 6th round into the mag
Cheers S
Spaceball

Re: Walther GSP 32 6 shot Mag questions.

Post by Spaceball »

Perfect. I have a couple of 5-shots that have been modded to 6-shot. I need a couple more so I though I would try the new 6-shot ones.
My GSP has also had some work done on the feed ramps to improve the feeding.
Sent you a PM.

Thanks,

Spaceball