Zero bullets

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Rover

Zero bullets

Post by Rover »

It might interest you to know that not only does ZERO sponsor this section of TT, but also sponsors John Zurek and Steve Reiter. They sponsor others as well, but I don't know them.
dronning

Re: Zero bullets

Post by dronning »

Rover wrote:It might interest you to know that not only does ZERO sponsor this section of TT, but also sponsors John Zurek and Steve Reiter. They sponsor others as well, but I don't know them.
I really like Zero, good price and accurate.

- Dave
Certified Safety Instructor: Rifle & Pistol
They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
~ Ben Franklin
Isabel1130

Post by Isabel1130 »

Me too. I love Zero bullets, and use them in my 45 for the long line. Really fair prices. And good customer service.

They show up at Perry every year too.

I believe you can also buy them from Magnus Bullets. Terry Labbe is a great guy, and also very fine to do business with. Sells his own cast bullets, and also sells Zero jacketed and swaged bullets.

http://www.magnusbullets.com/
Misny

Post by Misny »

I doubt if they need the free publicity because they are always sold out. That being said, I like businesses that support sport shooting and the 2A.
SamEEE

Post by SamEEE »

Fun fact: Zeros are popular down here in New Zealand in NRA 1920 match circles for 38 Super.
Image Image
Rreid

Post by Rreid »

If the website says they're sold out of something I need, I call them. The nice lady who answers the phone can usually find whatever I'm looking for.