Pardini Grip Angle--Thanks

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

ShooterinVA

Pardini Grip Angle--Thanks

Post by ShooterinVA »

As I find myself again getting back into BE shooting I started reading how some shooters similarly wish they had more of a 1911-style grip angle on the Pardini SP as the European slant is a bit awkward to many. Thanks to someone suggesting that a simple spacer can help achieve this I now have a changed grip angle and am rather excited to try it out!!

I purchased my Pardini approximately 16 years ago from Nygord; paid about $1100. It is silly easy to score well with. For those who have never tried one, I suggest you do!!
jmdavis

Re: Pardini Grip Angle--Thanks

Post by jmdavis »

Do you know about the outdoor Natches at Cavalier and Faifax this summer?
ShooterinVA

Post by ShooterinVA »

Thanks JMDavis; I'm aware of the Fairfax matches but will have to research Cavalier.
Dipnet

Post by Dipnet »

I bought a Dick Horton grip, which is exquisite and it's angle is similar to that of the model 41 (although he can increase the rake). However, I just realized that my scores, which were improving steadily with the Pardini SP BE, had peaked and began dropping. I chalked it up to old age and increasing arthritis. But I just put the original grip back on and it seems there is a difference (although I haven't shot enough yet to verify). I like the rake of the Pardini. dipnet
Dipnet

Post by Dipnet »

I measured, i.e., estimate the grip rake for a variety of target pistols; see thread at: http://www.targettalk.org/viewtopic.php ... ke#p238307

Cheers, dipnet