Four European .32 wadcutter pistols (with photos)

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

val7711

Four European .32 wadcutter pistols (with photos)

Post by val7711 »

A friend of mine will be looking to sell 4 European .32 wadcutter target pistols.

1). Hammerli P240 NO BOX. 2 magazines and owners manual. 95%

2).Hammerli 280 , NO BOX , 2 magazines, manual and some cleaning stuff. 99%

3). Walther GSP Interamrs Import. 2 magazines, NO BOX, manual. 99%

4). Pardini MP . 99% no box, one magazine.

I Don't know ANYTHING about this type of guns and cant help Him much .

What site would be the best list them on ? What are the going prices based on my description . ( I did see them and described them accurately )

He will no longer needs them , but does not need the money either and is looking to get fair market value.

Thank You .
Last edited by val7711 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rover

Re: Four European .32 wudcutter pistols

Post by Rover »

val7711

Post by val7711 »

You must be responding to wrong thread.
dronning

Post by dronning »

val1177

Rover referenced/linked to a thread pertaining to someone that got scammed.

There have been a couple of forum members scammed on sales from people with low post count. This sale is your first post, no other activity.

Anything you can do to prove you are legit. Pictures would help.

- Dave
Certified Safety Instructor: Rifle & Pistol
They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
~ Ben Franklin
val7711

Post by val7711 »

dronning wrote:val1177

Rover referenced/linked to a thread pertaining to someone that got scammed.

There have been a couple of forum members scammed on sales from people with low post count. This sale is your first post, no other activity.

Anything you can do to prove you are legit. Pictures would help.

- Dave
I am not posting them for sale . Just would like some input on what they are . I dont know anything about target grade pistol in 38 S&W wadcutter. I will post a pic of all four in AM.
Murph

Post by Murph »

Maybe he will accept $995 for all of them, and all you have to do is Western Union the money. Sounds fair, or a crook.
Wudcutter, woodcutter (misspell), 32 or 38, pic is of only one 32, new poster, etc.

Scam, all day long.
val7711

Post by val7711 »

Murph wrote:Maybe he will accept $995 for all of them, and all you have to do is Western Union the money. Sounds fair, or a crook.
Wudcutter, woodcutter (misspell), 32 or 38, pic is of only one 32, new poster, etc.

Scam, all day long.
Its a .32. All four of them are .32 just as I described.
They are not currently for sale . I am trying to find out the best forum ( or auction site ) to sell them on and approximate going prices.

What kind of scam are You referring to ???
Murph

Post by Murph »

What we are referring to, is that a post from a very new person, with limited info, offering to sell stuff, has often resulted in it actually being a scam. If your are not a scam, you can simply post one or more of them in the for sale section of this site. Maybe you could put an asking price and see what offers come. Price on those is tough, it's what someone is willing to pay. My opinion is the three are worth about $800-$1000 each. The 240 being more rare maybe $1500-$2000 (just my opinion).
This site does not have an auction.....just a for sale section.

If you'd like validation that this is not a scam..... post the pics, prices, and contact info.
If you are a scam, don't bother here. No one on this site is going to trust you unless you're for real, which you'd have to prove.
conradin

Post by conradin »

I am interested in the Pardini MP. Please send me photos.
val7711

Post by val7711 »

conradin wrote:I am interested in the Pardini MP. Please send me photos.
I will take pics of all four and post them in AM.

PS. I don't know the difference between old vs new style (?)
val7711

Post by val7711 »

Murph wrote:What we are referring to, is that a post from a very new person, with limited info, offering to sell stuff, has often resulted in it actually being a scam. If your are not a scam, you can simply post one or more of them in the for sale section of this site. Maybe you could put an asking price and see what offers come. Price on those is tough, it's what someone is willing to pay. My opinion is the three are worth about $800-$1000 each. The 240 being more rare maybe $1500-$2000 (just my opinion).
This site does not have an auction.....just a for sale section.

If you'd like validation that this is not a scam..... post the pics, prices, and contact info.
If you are a scam, don't bother here. No one on this site is going to trust you unless you're for real, which you'd have to prove.
I dont know if P240 is worth that much . I dont know anything about this type of guns, but I heard that its hard to find ammo that works well in them unless You reload with great care. ( The main reason my friend will be looking to sell them) .