H&N Projectiles

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

paulmcallister

H&N Projectiles

Post by paulmcallister »

Hi Everyone,

I was trying to chase down some H&N wadcutters for .32 S&W and I put a message into Cibles Canada Targets. I got the following reply back today.

"We normally carry the .314, but we are presently out of stock on this size. And since Germany having new legislation, we have fill up ton of paper as per importing gun. I have ordered the .314, and other sizes, and we still on the paper works. Keep in touch"

It looks like it might be a little while before we see them again.
ghillieman

Re: H&N Projectiles

Post by ghillieman »

They are hard to find, but I casted over a thousand of them last night.
GunRunner

Post by GunRunner »

I always bought them from RoCo, might check with them, also use to get good 32 wc from larrys guns, in bulk box
oldcaster

Post by oldcaster »

I assume that you are not into casting but maybe you could find someone around your area that might for you. With extensive testing several of us that shoot 32 long have found that the Saeco #323 sized to 314 are just as good as the H&N. Just make sure you keep the alloy as soft as possible without making it too difficult to get good fill out in the mold.
ghillieman

Post by ghillieman »

Paul, I am going to cast some more in about a week. I can size them to .314, would you like me to send you some.
paulmcallister

Post by paulmcallister »

ghillieman wrote:Paul, I am going to cast some more in about a week. I can size them to .314, would you like me to send you some.
Hello ghillieman

I'd love to give them a try. PM me and we can work out the details.

Thanks, Paul