S&W 52-2 Owners Manual

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Brewster20

S&W 52-2 Owners Manual

Post by Brewster20 »

Hello all, I have just purchased a pristine condition (like never fired !) 52-2, and am looking for a users manual, or at least some disassembly instructions. Can anyone direct me to a source ?
I have tried S&W, no luck
Google...no luck

Cheers
Sa-tevo

Re: S&W 52-2 Owners Manual

Post by Sa-tevo »

Here's a Youtube video showing dis-assembly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALUlQ75rWb0

Here is a generic S&W manual for the S&W 39/52's grandchildren: https://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore/S ... _30_11.pdf

A note: the barrel bushing only need to be finger tight as the lock pin will keep it from rotating.

PM me and I can send you some 52 notes I've compiled.
Brewster20

Post by Brewster20 »

Thank you for the reply, and the link. I just purchased this 52-2, and it is truly pristine, not a mark on it. Its almost a sacrilege to fire it ! (but I can live with that !)
Cheers
RandomShotz

Post by RandomShotz »

If it came with the barrel bushing wrench, you should put that in a safe place. "Safe" as in some place where it won't be used on the gun. It isn't necessary and will just scratch the slide face.

Oh, and welcome to the club - the 52 was my first CF target pistol and it is still the most fun and most frustrating to shoot. There are a lot of threads on it all over Targettalk. Any questions that might develop as you use this pistol have probably been discussed and there are a lot of very knowledgeable people doing the discussing here.

Roger
ammoman

Post by ammoman »

If you send me your e-mail address I will send you a copy of the S&W m-52 instruction manual.
Best Regards
Good Shooting!

ammoman
ciotti paolo

Post by ciotti paolo »

Salve sarebbe così cortese da inviare anche a me via mail il libretto di istruzioni della S&w 52-2.
Grazie cordiali saluti. Paolo