New Dot Sight?

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

big mouse

New Dot Sight?

Post by big mouse »

Looking to purchase a new dot sight for a recently acquired Bullseye pistol. Have purchased a couple of UltraDots several years ago.
Am still quite pleased with their performance so far.

I went with this brand as it was the one most used by the Bullseye crowd. Is this sight still considered to be the best one for our shooting discipline?

Have any of you recently purchased a new UltraDot? If so, what do you think of it? Are there any other brands and models I should consider before plunking down some cash?
jglenn

Re: New Dot Sight?

Post by jglenn »

Ultradot still dominates Bullseye. Aimpoint would be the other choice although you do see some other brands out there

hard to beat the price, performance and warranty of the Ultradots..
dronning

Re: New Dot Sight?

Post by dronning »

jglenn wrote:Ultradot still dominates Bullseye. Aimpoint would be the other choice although you do see some other brands out there hard to beat the price, performance and warranty of the Ultradots..
+1 I have Matchdot II's on all but my 22 conversion. I just switched it to an UD Micro. Only downside on the Micro is the fixed 2MOA dot size. Turns out I shoot the 2MOA dot better and now all my others are set to 2MOA too.

- Dave
Certified Safety Instructor: Rifle & Pistol
They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
~ Ben Franklin