Finally heard back from Pardini USA

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

beeser

Finally heard back from Pardini USA

Post by beeser »

I finally heard back from Pardini USA after first contacting them numerous times by email and phone 5 weeks ago. A recent email to Pardini Armi probably helped. Still no solution to my problem but the teenage son (manager) of the owner says send it back and we'll take a look at it.
fc60

Re: Finally heard back from Pardini USA

Post by fc60 »

The "teenage" son, Alex, is 21.
jmdavis

Post by jmdavis »

fc60 wrote:The "teenage" son, Alex, is 21.
21 and a two time junior World Champion
jmdavis

Post by jmdavis »

What is the problem anyway?
Trooperjake

Post by Trooperjake »

You have to have a little patience when dealing with Pardini.
They have been in Europe for World Cup matches.
I see you are selling your 32 unit.
What ever the problem, I am sure they will fix it.
I have the same setup and after a few minor problems, would not
Sell or trade it.
shaky hands

Post by shaky hands »

Two months ago I asked them about some spare parts to SCATT trainers they are also selling, but did not get any response.
Trooperjake wrote:You have to have a little patience when dealing with Pardini.
They have been in Europe for World Cup matches.
... which is another way of saying that their own shooting takes priority -- a certainly not impossible way of doing business. Funny, but Pardini in Germany was equally responsive, though on a different subject. In that case, not unlike OP, I sent email to Pardini Armi, but that did not help me to get answer from Pardini in Germany (though Pardini Armi did respond). I was in the market for a new Pardini air gun, but instead decided to purchase from their competitors who display a different disposition towards their customers.
jmdavis

Post by jmdavis »

Since Pardini USA is also, I think, providing support at these events and Camp Perry, it might be more apt to say that competition takes priority during these times. And thank goodness for that. Having been at an event and needed help in the past, I am thankful for the work that companies like Pardini USA, Pilkington, and LGI offer at competitions. On the Rifle side, I am thankful for the help of Geissele and the various team armorers at competitors.

So, during competition season, you may have to wait a little while to hear back from companies. They are not ignoring you. The are trying to prioritize their time. You might find yourself at a major competition some time and be extremely grateful that they are there.
dronning

Post by dronning »

jmdavis wrote:Since Pardini USA is also, I think, providing support at these events and Camp Perry, it might be more apt to say that competition takes priority during these times. And thank goodness for that. Having been at an event and needed help in the past, I am thankful for the work that companies like Pardini USA, Pilkington, and LGI offer at competitions. On the Rifle side, I am thankful for the help of Geissele and the various team armorers at competitors.

So, during competition season, you may have to wait a little while to hear back from companies. They are not ignoring you. The are trying to prioritize their time. You might find yourself at a major competition some time and be extremely grateful that they are there.
Very well said, the companies that support the competitors are at the major events with their best tech support and it is very appreciated!

- Dave
Certified Safety Instructor: Rifle & Pistol
They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
~ Ben Franklin
Marc Orvin

Post by Marc Orvin »

I watched Vladimir today at the 25m range where he had his trailer and sun room set up. He was busy all day with customers. He and Emil and Alex are always right there to help you at these big matches.

I think most will agree that Pardini has come a long way in the past couple years with input from Pardini USA and their work with the AMU and others. These are great folks trying to help as many people as they can.
Dipnet

Post by Dipnet »

Beeser,
I think you would make a big mistake by selling your 32 ACP. Whatever the problem is, Pardini will help you. When you get it right, you will love it. Mine is dialed in at 25 yards, but I am still experimenting with the 62gr LSWC manufactured by Travis Bullets for the 50yd load. I haven't had time to test new loads since I last posted data, but am hopeful one or more of new loads will do the trick. I've rebuilt the base that adapts my Ransom Rest to fit my gun club's shooting benches; this should reduce variation observed in prior load tests. Hopefully, I'll find the right load for my gun this weekend.

If you take the time to work out whatever kinks there are with the 32 ACP, you will be rewarded by a centerfire pistol that is as fun to shoot as your Pardini 22. The intermittent service you complain about is due to Pardini USA being a small franchise and their intense involvement with competitive shooting. Small companies can be slow to respond when busy, but the tradeoff is excellent personal attention.

I had a hiccup with my GT 45 (trigger pull weight changed during shooting). I had fiddled with trigger adjustments, but kept notes on all adjustments (number and direction of screw turns). I did not care for the results and returned pistol to 'original' condition. Some months latter, the aforementioned issue developed. I called Alex and he said to send it in. They ended up sending the pistol to Italy, where it was examined by the GT's developer to determine exactly what happened with the pistol. Pardini did not return the pistol until they were able to recreate the issue experimentally and thus determine the correction. [I'm not going to explain what caused the problem as the explanation is long and you need to understand the trigger mechanism to follow it]. I've never heard of a major company providing that level of personal attention.

Of course, the sage advice from this and other forums is to ditch the centerfire pistol and focus on your 45 shooting, if your sole goal is to advance in rankings. Personally, I enjoy shooting the mouse caliber. Good luck and a happy 4th, dipnet
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

jmdavis wrote:
In Europe, 21 years olds are adults.
In Amurrica, children. As such they behave.
Cultural chasm.

Alexander
Trooperjake

Post by Trooperjake »

I think it is a matter of cutting off ones nose tho spite the face....

And Alexander, there are tens of thousands of Amurrica "CHILDREN" buried in Europe who save your ass.
dronning

Post by dronning »

Alexander wrote:
jmdavis wrote:
In Europe, 21 years olds are adults.
In Amurrica, children. As such they behave.
Cultural chasm.

Alexander
After living in Europe for 5 years and working there for another 10, I saw no difference in 21 year olds between USA and Europe we both have our share of immature and mature young adults. I guess that goes for 50+ year olds as well. :)

- Dave
Last edited by dronning on Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Certified Safety Instructor: Rifle & Pistol
They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
~ Ben Franklin
shaky hands

Post by shaky hands »

Trooperjake wrote:I think it is a matter of cutting off ones nose tho spite the face....

And Alexander, there are tens of thousands of Amurrica "CHILDREN" buried in Europe who save your ass.
This argument is impossible to defend against. Unless, of course, Alexander is Russian, in which case tens of thousands is not overwhelming.
sobakavitch

Post by sobakavitch »

ABC
Last edited by sobakavitch on Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shaky hands

Post by shaky hands »

We (yourself included, Mr. Manilov) simply refuse to be bound by the rigid boundaries of the original boring topic which has long since exhausted itself.
ghillieman

Post by ghillieman »

Beeser, what problem are you having?
sobakavitch

Post by sobakavitch »

ABC
Last edited by sobakavitch on Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shaky hands

Post by shaky hands »

sobakavitch wrote: Who is Manilov?
How did you come to be Sobakavitch? The only time I have even come across the name of Sobakevitch was in the Russian novel "Dead Souls," of which Manilov was another character.