One Spot For Pardini Info

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

ChipEck

One Spot For Pardini Info

Post by ChipEck »

Hello,
Just purchased my first new Pardini Bullseye 22 along with the .32 ACP barrel. I was looking for info and found the thread here on .32 ACP bullets for the Pardini. I was surprised when I looked on YouTube for videos on adjusting the trigger, disassembling the pistol, etc. and found almost none. Is there a Pardini owners site or some other place that might have these resources? I do regularly read TargetTalk, but am not finding many videos. Thanks,

Chip
Sa-tevo

Re: One Spot For Pardini Info

Post by Sa-tevo »

As a mechanic, technical writer and terror of people in the shop environment I think Steyr hit a high standard with their technical videos. That would be a great format for Pardini to copy. It may also help in sales if potential customers could see the features and level of support while considering a purchase.
beeser

Post by beeser »

Don't expect much from PardiniUSA. I've been waiting over 3 weeks for a return phone call and longer with email requests for answers to a few questions. They respond quick on sales orders but after sales support is practically non-existent based on my experience. What Pardini needs is a West Coast distributor.
Last edited by beeser on Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChipEck

Post by ChipEck »

I bought my Pardini from PardiniUSA and they were very responsive and shipped right away. Have not contacted them about support. I do plan on meeting Valdimer (sp?) at Camp Perry. He seems like a really nice and knowledgable guy. I will suggest that they put something out on their site. They could have their customers create the videos and they host them to drive traffic to their site, maybe even a Pardini Q&A section?

I was surprised there were not a lot of videos, etc. out on the web because I see Pardinis everywhere.

Chip
jmdavis

Post by jmdavis »

Emil has a trigger adjustment video on his Facebook page. I have never had a vendor who provided as good a customer service as Pardini USA. They have answered my questions, provided fast parts delivery and offered technical support as well or better than any vendor I have dealt with. But one should remember that they will sometimes be on the road for events. These include a World Cups, camp perry and more. At those times response may be delayed.

They have provided me with excellent parts and service for a pistol that was originally sold more than a decade before they were in business. Thanks Vladamir, Emil, and Alex for all of your help.

Mike Davis
Last edited by jmdavis on Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crankythunder

Post by crankythunder »

jmdavis wrote:Emil has a trigger adjustment video on his Facebook page. I have never had a vendor who provided as good a customer service as Pardini USA.hey have answered my questions, provided fast parts delivery and offered technical support as well or better than any vendor I have dealt with. But one should remember that they will sometimes be on the road for vents. These include a world Cups, camp perry and more. At those times response may be delayed.

They have provided me with excellent arts and service for a pistol that was originally sold more than a decade before they were in business. Thanks Vladamir, Emil, and Alex for all of your help.

Mike Davis

I found Emil Milev's facebook page but it did not have the video and I could not figure out how to friend him. Is it a different facebook page?
beeser

Post by beeser »

jmdavis wrote:Emil has a trigger adjustment video on his Facebook page. I have never had a vendor who provided as good a customer service as Pardini USA.hey have answered my questions, provided fast parts delivery and offered technical support as well or better than any vendor I have dealt with. But one should remember that they will sometimes be on the road for vents. These include a world Cups, camp perry and more. At those times response may be delayed.

They have provided me with excellent arts and service for a pistol that was originally sold more than a decade before they were in business. Thanks Vladamir, Emil, and Alex for all of your help.

Mike Davis
Apparently we have different experiences with PardiniUSA and I'm glad yours were more positive. Regardless of whether others agree or disagree I still think Pardini fans would still greatly benefit from a second distributor in the US, preferably one on the left side of the country.
bigaaron

Post by bigaaron »

Here is a link to the bullseye forum that talks about the trigger adjustments with another link that takes you back to this forum with some nice pictures of the trigger

http://www.bullseyeforum.net/t4234-pard ... adjustment

http://www.targettalk.org/viewtopic.php ... adjustment
ChipEck

Post by ChipEck »

Thanks.

Chip
jmdavis

Post by jmdavis »

When I get back to the PC I will post a link. You will need Facebook to see the video I think.
ChipEck

Post by ChipEck »

I just moved from a AW-93. I am loving the Pardini. The main reason I switched was the 22 and 32ACP interchangeable barrels.

Observations so far (this may change as I get used to the Pardini)
-AW-93 was more barrel heavy, which I liked, compared to 22 barrel.
With 32 barrel the Pardini feels great,
-The magazines for the AW-93 feel more substantial and slightly easier to load, but Pardini's are fine.
-It was great that I could dry fire the AW-93 without having to use any dry fire device!
-The grip angle or grip on the Pardini just feels better. I had put a Rink grip on my AW-93 as I did
not like the factory grip at all.
-The AW-93 locked the bolt back after the last round was fired. The Pardini does NOT lock the bolt
back.
-What amazed me was I liked the trigger slightly more in the Pardini! I was NOT expecting that.
-PardiniUSA sales service has been superior. Where else can you talk to an Olympic and World medal
winner and a coach who has coached at the World level?

Chip
Last edited by ChipEck on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pistol champ

Post by pistol champ »

My experiences with the Pardini guys in Tampa has been world class just like their shooting ability. I've needed parts and they have always been shipped the same day.
beeser

Post by beeser »

ChipEck wrote:I just moved from a AW-93. I am loving the Pardini. The main reason I switched was the 22 and 32ACP interchangeable barrels.

AW-93 was more barrel heavy, which I liked, compared to 22 barrel.
The magazines for the AW-93 feel more substantial and slightly easier to load, but Pardini's are fine.
It was great that I could dry fire the AW-93 without having to use any dry fire device!
The grip angle or grip on the Pardini just feels better. I had put a Rink grip on my AW-93 as I did not like the factory grip at all.
What amazed me was I liked the trigger slightly more in the Pardini! I was NOT expecting that.
PardiniUSA sales service has been superior. Where else can you talk to an Olympic and World medal winner and a coach who has coached at the World level?

Chip
A few days ago you stated that you never contacted Pardini about support but here say that it's superior. Which is it?
dronning

Post by dronning »

beeser wrote:
ChipEck wrote:I just moved from a AW-93. I am loving the Pardini. The main reason I switched was the 22 and 32ACP interchangeable barrels.

The magazines for the AW-93 feel more substantial and slightly easier to load, but Pardini's are fine.
It was great that I could dry fire the AW-93 without having to use any dry fire device!
The grip angle or grip on the Pardini just feels better. I had put a Rink grip on my AW-93 as I did not like the factory grip at all.
What amazed me was I liked the trigger slightly more in the Pardini! I was NOT expecting that.
PardiniUSA sales service has been superior. Where else can you talk to an Olympic and World medal winner and a coach who has coached at the World level?

Chip
A few days ago you stated that you never contacted Pardini about support but here say that it's superior. Which is it?
Beeser Chip mentioned Sales Service has been superior but my guess he has not needed "technical" support.

- Dave
Certified Safety Instructor: Rifle & Pistol
They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
~ Ben Franklin
ChipEck

Post by ChipEck »

beeser wrote:

Chip
Note I am saying SALES service/support and believe I have been consistent. The sales support has been exceptional.

Chip
jmdavis

Post by jmdavis »

Try this link for the video on Emil's Facebook page. Hopefully he won't mind it being posted here.

https://www.facebook.com/milev.emil/vid ... =2&theater
ChipEck

Post by ChipEck »

Wonderful! Thank you!

Chip
ChipEck

Post by ChipEck »

I did not mean for this thread to get into praising or criticizing a vendor. But felt it might be worthwhile to relay the following.

I had trouble with the scope moving on my Pardini with the 32 ACP barrel. I emailed info@pardiniguns.com on Sunday (21st) at 8:32PM CST asking if I bought another ring if that would hold the scope and if so what to order.

At 9:21PM on Sunday 21st Emil emailed me and said that would work and sent me a link to the store to order another ring and that should fix my problem.

I ordered it Sunday 21st after 9:30PM using PayPal.

Today at 3:09PM I received an email with a tracking number that it had been shipped.

To my way of thinking it was excellent customer service. While I believe I was asking a technical question, it did lead to a sale so I guess you could argue either way if this was technical or sales. All I know is that in my interactions so far PardiniUSA has been exceptional. I would put them on par with Nordstrum.

Chip
Dipnet

Post by Dipnet »

My service from Pardini has been nothing but excellent. I don't know if I rank as a pesky customer, but I certainly have contacted them a bunch (I lack appropriate caution in dissembling firearms) and they have always responded to my questions. Sometimes response have been slowed by international travel and by training schedules, but they always got back to me. Perhaps living in the EDST zone facilitates ease of contact but I very much doubt it affects the quality of their service.

I believe Pardini wants owners to take apart their pistols and learn their design and function and I bet they would welcome quality tutorial videos made by gun owners. I think Steyr has set the standard for consumer support and challenge any manufacturer of quality shooting instruments to strive for that level of helpful information and tutorials.

I'm attaching a pdf compilation on adjusting the SP trigger. Also, this link (by Pardini) show complete disassembly of a GT, to "Paint it Black" by the Stones (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iDwHqHDT-o). Cheers, dipnet
Attachments
Pardini SP BE_Adjusting trigger.pdf
(396.22 KiB) Downloaded 178 times
mld

Post by mld »

I had been following the discussions regarding the accuracy of the Pardini .32 ACP and was prepared to buy one.

However, the Canadian dealer informed me the .32 ACP calibre is prohibited in Canada. He was unable to register the .32 ACP version so he can't sell them.

Anyone want to buy a brand new set of .32 ACP dies? :)