FOR SALE: NILS PISTOL GRIP for Bullseye 1911 frame.

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

critter shooter

FOR SALE: NILS PISTOL GRIP for Bullseye 1911 frame.

Post by critter shooter »

Recently bought new, but can't use now. Had intended to use on a Steyr LP50 (air pistol), but they won't at all fit. Brand new, but can't return them.

Fits your Bullseye .45 1911; Fits a medium to large, average sized hand; Right-hand grip.

This Nils is a 'custom' grip, meaning it's not stock. In other words, it's not made custom for me, personally, but rather well-fits anyone with a medium to smaller large right hand.

Made by Nils in Germany, and is one of the best grips for Bullseye .45 on the market. By that I mean it is very well crafted of stippled walnut, but more than that, it's the most advantageous grip I've found--- and I've been through many: Fung, and a couple of the other 'custom' grips for which I can't remember the names. The grip provides excellent hold, and nicely fills out the palm of the hand. Great adjustable palm heel piece.

I have duplicate Nils on my .45 and on my Caspian frame .22 w/ a Marvel top end, but this one I need to sell for reason indicated above.

Paid $190. Sell for $135 + $10.00 to cover shipping/insurance.

Contact me for more info or pictures. I'll try to add the pix here, but don't know that I can. Be happy to send pix to you in separate email. Please
email me at: imagefinder@comcast.net

Many 10s and X's!

John
crittershooter

Nils grip - SOLD.

Post by crittershooter »

Thank you for the responses.
crittershooter

Post by crittershooter »

SOLD.