Needing Some Help!! Anyone????

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

STITCH

Needing Some Help!! Anyone????

Post by STITCH »

Ok so I just bought a Taurus PT1911 .45cal. I have no problems with this gun at all!! Except one thing, that is the sights. This gun has the 2 dot sights. The question I am asking is if anyone has any recommendations on 3 dot sights that will fit this gun. I have looked to what has seemed to be everywhere, but I guess I am not looking in the right spot. Can anybody help me with this??

Also I was looking on google and saw a website (nitesiters.com). These sights are very cheep. I was wondering if anyone has ever used them or know anything about them? reliable? easy to install or just say so for more business???

I really appreciate the help!!! Thanks alot
GOVTMODEL

Post by GOVTMODEL »

I can't recall seeing any bullseye shooter using that type of sight. Either a BoMar type sight for irons or an Ultra Dot for red dot type sight are typical.
UltraDots dominate at Camp Perry.

Richard
fred.mannis

Post by fred.mannis »

I like the Novak sights. He can provide almost anything from plain black front & rear to tritium and fiber optic, including three dot. You will have to contact him (he has a web site) to see whether his sights will fit the Taurus dovetails or whether some machining will be required.

Post by Guest »

Thank you all for taking the time to answer my question. I really appreciate it. If anybody else can comment please feel free.
apple core

Post by apple core »

can't you take a black marker and color the offensive dots for a temporary fix?
Supperdog2

Post by Supperdog2 »