C25 conversions

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

haemis762

C25 conversions

Post by haemis762 »

Has anyone tried the Morini CA conversions for the Feinwerkbau c20/25? How well do they work? Do you think it is worth coverting a C25 or holding off and buying a different air pistol all together?
It seems like a good idea. What are your thoughts?

Cheers, Haemish
haemis762

!`

Post by haemis762 »

I have ha a look, the price over here would be $600 beore installation, would this make it that much better? there are 2nd hand morini and lp@ here for $1750 or new lp10 for $2350, in anyones humble opinion, would ibe better off upgrading now or making do?

Cheers, soon to be broke....... again
Fred Mannis

Re: C25 conversions

Post by Fred Mannis »

haemis762 wrote:Has anyone tried the Morini CA conversions for the Feinwerkbau c20/25? How well do they work? Do you think it is worth coverting a C25 or holding off and buying a different air pistol all together?
It seems like a good idea. What are your thoughts?

Cheers, Haemish
I think you have received few answers to your question because you have posted in the Bullseye pistol section rather than in the International pistol section.

The C20 and C25 are fine pistols. Why do you want to convert from CO2 to CA? I don't see where you would gain much from an expenditure of over $600.

Fred
haemis762

!

Post by haemis762 »

Thanks, that is all i really needed to know. It looked like a good idea for a conversion, however i think i might spend my moner on a better grip for it.

Cheers Haemish