NRA Approved 2700 Match, Salinas, Puerto Rico.

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Fabian

NRA Approved 2700 Match, Salinas, Puerto Rico.

Post by Fabian »

The NRA approved Puerto Rico State Championship was held in Camp Santiago, Salinas, Puerto Rico from January 17 to January 20, 2008. More than 100 participants showed up for the weekend long pistol and rifle match. The pistol match had 39 competitors, including the SC National Guard team, the NC National Guard team, the Pennsylvania National Guard Team, the PR State Guard Team, and several civilian shooters from West Virginia and Puerto Rico. The Match was held under ideal "Perry conditions", with scattered showers, some wind, some hours of sun and 80 degree weather. On Sunday we had the award ceremony and family gathering, with typical food and High Ranking Officials from the National Guard handling out the awards. In sum, it was a great weekend of shooting.

I'm enclosing a PDF will the pistol results...
Please, try to spread the word about this match, I began to run it last year with fellow shooter Michael Vega after the National Guard asked for some help to revive the match, last year we had 26 shooters, this year 39. My goal is to have at least 75 shooters next year. If any of you gentleman need additional information about the match, feel free to call me at (787) 529-1306, I'll be glad to answer any questions..And remember, a 2700 in a nice tropical island in the middle of January is priceless!

Best Regards,

Carlos F. Cancio
Attachments
NRA 2700 Salinas.pdf
2700 Match Results
(85.14 KiB) Downloaded 620 times