well worth a 3or 4 hour drive, a Bob Foth clinic

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

from Georgia

well worth a 3or 4 hour drive, a Bob Foth clinic

Post by from Georgia »

Together with Mr. Roy McClain and the Spalding County 4-H
we are putting together another "pairs" clinic in March.
Specifically from 6 - 9 PM Friday March 19, 8 AM - 6 PM
Saturday March 20th, and 8 AM - 12 noon Sunday March 21st.
The clinic is open to all and the first 20 shooters to pay will get the spots. The cost is $125.00 per person.
Make the check out to Spalding County 4-H, send it to:
Spalding County Extension Office (770) 467-4225
Ms. Carol Gulliford
P.O. Box 277
Griffin, GA. 30224

The cost includes the instruction with Bob Foth, the targets,
snacks and lunch on Saturday. Please don't wait and register early.
Bob Foth

clarification

Post by Bob Foth »

The clinics are for Three Position Rifle Coach & Shooter "Pairs".
This one is 3P air rifle, but I also do .22 as well.
I guarantee that you will be satisfied.
If you miss this one, please contact me about doing one in your area.
bobfoth-at-juno.com.50086.50068
STL William

Re: clarification

Post by STL William »

I know this has been discussed before, but what level will this clinic be on? I have a few 575+ shooters who would like to do something like this. Would it be useful to them? i.e. on their level
William
willbresnahan-at-yahoo.com.50167.50086
Bob Foth

Re: clarification

Post by Bob Foth »

: I know this has been discussed before, but what level will this clinic be on? I have a few 575+ shooters who would like to do something like this. Would it be useful to them? i.e. on their level
: William
William,
I have quite a bit of experience with a wide range of skill levels having run several hundred shooters and coaches through summer camps. Part of the "magic" of the Coach&Shooter Pairs clinics is that the pairs are doing one-on-one work together at the level appropriate for them. The classes cover the basics with enough good high level information mixed in that all are able to get something relevant out of each class. The wide variety of topics covered means we often pick up the individual holes in the participants' knowledge. I love answering questions as they help me gear things toward the needs of the group.
I try to move the 575 shooters toward 600. They need to be motivated enough to try new things.
The less experienced shooters often have fewer habits to change and can make great strides quickly. I had a report that 1 day after my most recent clinic, one of the shooters set PRs in all three positions. Our record in a 4.5 day summer camp was over 200 points gained on a 3X20 score!
Please contact me to set up a clinic in your area.
Bob

bobfoth-at-juno.com.50183.50167